ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA EXTENSION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SPOUSE VISA EXTENSION

Post by seagul » Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

dulce03 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 pm
Thanks very much for the prompt reply.

My relative is writing a letter to support this application. What should be included in this letter exactly?

I did not find any format online.
Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Letter from relative isn't needed which can be attached if you live with them and have not much evidences of cohabitation. But in your case you have sufficient evidences of cohabitation.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

dulce03
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by dulce03 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Perfect!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I have paid 800GBP for one day decission. I will keep updated here.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue May 07, 2019 11:29 pm

dulce03 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:22 pm
Perfect!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I have paid 800GBP for one day decission. I will keep updated here.
Best of luck :)
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Dulce
Newly Registered

Post by Dulce » Wed May 08, 2019 10:49 pm

****** Approved Spouse Visa Extension in an hour ******

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR VAUABLE SUGGESTIONS

Hi all,

I am happy to say that my visa is approved. I have submitted all the documents listed in this post. All these documents are uploaded on UKVCAS website. This was time consuming and not so easy.

When I went to the centre, they have asked me the appointment letter and passport and let me in.

As soon as I went in, I was called for biometrics. There is an automated machine which takes the photograh, biometrics and signature. Dont' worry if you are not sure about the quality. The machine will analyse and the person at the counter will re-check them and take them again if required.

Next, in another 5 minutes, I went to the desk. She only asked my appointment letter and passport nothing else.I did not even open my file as all the documents uploaded were in pdf format and of a good quality . As I have paid 35 GBP for document verification, all the documents have been verified. She did check only 4 documents I uploaded just before the appointment.

I was inside for hardly 10 mins and the lady told me to go home and did say that I will receive a confirmation email in 24 hrs.

So, I left the building and reached the train station to travel back home. I took a coffee and then I got an email from Home Office. I did not expect to be so quick. This is the email.

Dear ABC,

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave to remain as a spouse has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed May 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Congratulations

dulce03
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by dulce03 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:10 am

Thank you :)