ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Salry Slip & Income - Please Help Freinds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalp
Newly Registered

Reg Salry Slip & Income - Please Help Freinds

Post by vishalp » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi everybody,

I will be soon applying for Tier1 visa but just have 1 query i work fro my company and the last 12 month salary gross income comes to approx 3.3 lacs which i am short of 60,000 to gain 20 points and qulaify.
Wanna ask can i show my last 12 month salary slip of my company which i work along with part time which i am working on weekdays, i have salary slip of my part time as well can that be inluded so that i can qualify.
Firends please explain me in details so that my doubt is cleared as i am really worried...Please suggest all the memebes...

Thanks,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Apparently, you have not read the guidance yet. I would strongly recommend that you read the Tier 1 policy guidanceavailable on the VFS website (if applying from India).

If you read through the guidance, you will note that you can include earnings from both full-time and part-time jobs - provided you can show documentary evidences from 2 independent sources for each of the two jobs.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!