ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHAT DOCS REQUIRED TO SHOW AS PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

WHAT DOCS REQUIRED TO SHOW AS PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK???

Post by chirantansaha » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 pm

What all docs are require to provide in case my friend is willing to accomodate me in his apartment/flat?

Is it like only the below docs?

1. Proof of Accommodation. (Rent/ Utility Bills/ Mortgage Paper), applicable only in case of person residing in the UK owning the accommodation.

2. If accommodation is rented, then a no objection from the owner.

Here, I have one question ... The no objection letter which is required to be taken from his owner, does it necesarily have to be a legal paper or just a simple letter with signature of the owner.

Anybody, anyidea?

Thanks in advance to all.

Chirantan :?:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:01 pm

** Duplicate Post **

Appreciate if you stop asking the same question at 10 different places. Every user who browses the forum can see your query even if it is posted in one topic and anyone who wishes to respond will certainly do so if he has a suggestion to give.

The nervousness and uncertainity in peoples' minds at the time of filing an HSMP / Tier 1 application is understandable, but cluttering the board with duplicate posts will not necessarily result in better or immediate answers.
The moderators appreciate that bb users have an interest in obtaining information specific to their circumstances but kindly request you to refrain from multiple postings on a single topic (or related grouping e.g. naturalisation) within and/or across forums since this:
1. Creates confusion by cluttering relevant information across multiple sources thus defeating the key objective of the bb which is to share information in an easily accessible manner.
2. Impacts on the 'spirit of fairness' in forum use for our members/ guests.
3. Clutters the database unecessarily.
There is a reasonable expection from every user who visits this forum to maintain a healthy decorum.

Thanks in advance.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

Post by chirantansaha » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:37 am

Thank you. I got you reply in another post. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 924#177924

You are right ... The nervousness is the cause of posting the messages ... Sorry about that.