ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa refused..because employer didn't pick up the phone?!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hkan121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Visit Visa refused..because employer didn't pick up the phone?!

Post by hkan121 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:46 am

Good Day

So visit visa was refused 2 days ago. My husband (British national) was sponsoring me from my home country (Pakistan) as he lives here with me and works here for the past 3 years.

Visa was refused under Para V 4.2a and c. Reason stated was the officer was unable to contact my husbands employer via the telephone numbers given although a work email address was included aswell!

I included his payslips and his bank statement which shows monthly payment from employer as well as letter from employer.

What would my best option be? to re apply or is there any JR scope?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit Visa refused..because employer didn't pick up the phone?!

Post by CR001 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:00 pm

What is the exact wording of the refusal, taking out personal information?

What is the purpose of your visit to the UK and the duration of your visit?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hkan121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hkan121 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:31 pm

"In assessing your application it is your personal and financial circumstances which are of importance and the onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance in ypur own right. It is your responsibility to satisfy me that your personal circumstances are such that you meet all the requirements of the above paragraphs of the Immigration Rules and will leave the UK on completion of the proposed visit and you have not done this.

You state you intend to visit the UK for 1 month with your husband to visit your husband's family. I have recognized the importance of family visits and have carefully considered your application. You state that you are unemployed and supported by your husband. In support of your application you have submitted a bank statement in your husband's name from---------------. You have also provided a letter from your husband's employer on the number provided on the documents you have submitted but the number is not a working number. We then did an open source check for a working number but no one answered the phone. We checked for a tax account on the FBR online page and no record exists.
Therefore I am not satisfied your personal circumstances are as you have indicated. This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit.
Refused under Para V 4.2a & c of the Immigration Rules."

hkan121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hkan121 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:35 pm

I provided three numbers from my husbands employer aswell as email address. My husband employer is a registered subsidiary in Pakistan with HQ in USA.
My husband statement show that he gets paid monthly from the company and the account he gets paid is a company payroll account, would this not be enough evidence to show the credibility of employment??

hkan121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hkan121 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:54 am

Any views?