ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Imm health surcharge please help urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Imm health surcharge please help urgently

Post by New on forum » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:52 pm

yarab wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm
Thank you so much for ur help
So i can make a full driving license ??
Are you sure about that?
There are no more further checks they do or anything like that?
I don't want to pay a lot of money for driving instructor and end by not being able to have my test?
Thank you again
I know a couple of people who passed only with provisional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:54 pm

It will be sensible to resolve your immigration matters before proceeding with driving licence
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:54 pm
It will be sensible to resolve your immigration matters before proceeding with driving licence
I agree with you but my immigration matter will take ages maybe years.
And I just wondered what problems I will face if I want to have a driving license ?
New on form said I can do it which is good news.
But u asked me wait.
Can I know the reason please?
Thank you.

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Post by graceofgod1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:05 pm

All you need is your provisional driving licence and counterparts, which is must to kake theory test. And you need to pass theory test before you can book for practical test. On the day of practical test they will as u to present your provisional licence again. If you pass the test . Your licence will be sent to your address in around 10 days. Thats what i can recall from my experience.
I am not sure about immigration implications of pursuing a driving licence . But, since you have pending application and will succeed eventually. So if you can afford it then its good to have a driving licence.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

graceofgod1 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:05 pm
All you need is your provisional driving licence and counterparts, which is must to kake theory test. And you need to pass theory test before you can book for practical test. On the day of practical test they will as u to present your provisional licence again. If you pass the test . Your licence will be sent to your address in around 10 days. Thats what i can recall from my experience.
I am not sure about immigration implications of pursuing a driving licence . But, since you have pending application and will succeed eventually. So if you can afford it then its good to have a driving licence.
Thank you so much for your answer :)
So all what u need is your provisional license as u said ?
They didn't ask u for passport or resedint permit or anything like that ??
Do you think they do checks like immigration checks after u pass the test? or nothing to do with immigration?
I do know what to do to be honest .
Just wait or give ago and start study and do it?

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Post by graceofgod1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 pm

yarab wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm
graceofgod1 wrote:
Do you think they do checks like immigration checks after u pass the test? or nothing to do with immigration?
hopefully

Yes and the paper counterpart. I dont remember the guy asking me anything at all about my immigration when i passed the test. However, i am not sure if they do internal check. And anyway, you have pending application with ukvi. I dont see any harm.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm

graceofgod1 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 pm
yarab wrote:
graceofgod1 wrote:
hopefully

Yes and the paper counterpart. I dont remember the guy asking me anything at all about my immigration when i passed the test. However, i am not sure if they do internal check. And anyway, you have pending application with ukvi. I dont see any harm.
From my understanding the paper counterpart they will give it to me when I pass the theory test is that right??
Or what sorry ?

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Post by graceofgod1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:08 pm

yarab wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm
graceofgod1 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 pm
yarab wrote:
graceofgod1 wrote:
hopefully

From my understanding the paper counterpart they will give it to me when I pass the theory test is that right??
Or what sorry ?
It looks like there is no need of counterpart since 2015. In that case just provisional licence is fine.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Great
Thank you so much for your help :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:35 am

Obie wrote:
The likely reason Obie made this suggestion is that DVLA can and likely will revoke your drivers licence if you have no legal status in the UK or if your application fails.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:30 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:35 am
Obie wrote:
The likely reason Obie made this suggestion is that DVLA can and likely will revoke your drivers licence if you have no legal status in the UK or if your application fails.
That was my main question and I didn't get a direct answer yet.
So will DVLA make checks about my immigration status?
And if iam on temporary admission and have a pending application will that be a reason for them to revoke my license?
Will they let me apply and take the test anyway or not ?
That is what I can't understand yet .

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 pm

An update
My reporting date should of been tomorrow but my solicitor always contact the border force where I should report and they normally extend my temporary admission .
As I don't know still what is going on with my application FLR FP PARENT ROUTE 10 YEARS as they refunded the fees .
But when my solicitor asked to extended my temporary admission
They sent me something called BAIL 201 and they said
the Temporary Admission system has now been replaced by Secretary of State bail.
I don't know if that makes any different.
But it's the same like is69 but it has my photo on it
And the surprise is it was the photo I submitted with my FLF FP application.
And they said (Can you please also inform this office if you are notified of a new date for the court hearing at the Family Court, as this will assist us in progressing your clients case.))
My last hearing it was 21st feb was postponed to end of April .
And they extend my admission further 2 month and served me with bail 201.
Any one know what is the difference between bail 201 and is69 ??or it doesn't make a different.

My solicitor think they are treating my application as one stop representation section 120.

I would love to know what you think guys

Thank you in advance

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Post by graceofgod1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

I wish i could help you as i dont have in depth knowledge. Iam sure other senior members will help u. However, i wanna say that u have been amazing and strong. Keep fighting, you will win. 😀. Given the fact that i am on similar boat on regards parent of a british child and flr fp parent application. What iam going through doesnt even add up to 10% of your situation and i feel broken already. In that sense you have been amazing fighter, beleiver and you bear great positive attitude.
I wish you all the best.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:23 pm

[quote=graceofgod1 post_id=1605677 time=1520281825 user_id=187952]
I wish i could help you as i dont have in depth knowledge. Iam sure other senior members will help u. However, i wanna say that u have been amazing and strong. Keep fighting, you will win. 😀. Given the fact that i am on similar boat on regards parent of a british child and flr fp parent application. What iam going through doesnt even add up to 10% of your situation and i feel broken already. In that sense you have been amazing fighter, beleiver and you bear great positive attitude.
I wish you all the best.
[/quote
Thanks graceofgod1 for your support :)
It's not about Iam a great fighter or not .
I have had enough from what is going on with me but I have to do all what i can to stay with my son. But unfortuanlty nothing in our hands and we can't do nothing.
We just pray and wait with a hope.
Don't worry mate don't be broken get up again and fight for ur kid and your future.
Do all what u can. And leave it to god .
He knows what inside us .
All the best .

I wish if someone can help and put his opinion.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:36 pm

yarab wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 pm
An update
My reporting date should of been tomorrow but my solicitor always contact the border force where I should report and they normally extend my temporary admission .
As I don't know still what is going on with my application FLR FP PARENT ROUTE 10 YEARS as they refunded the fees .
But when my solicitor asked to extended my temporary admission
They sent me something called BAIL 201 and they said
the Temporary Admission system has now been replaced by Secretary of State bail.
I don't know if that makes any different.
But it's the same like is69 but it has my photo on it
And the surprise is it was the photo I submitted with my FLF FP application.
And they said (Can you please also inform this office if you are notified of a new date for the court hearing at the Family Court, as this will assist us in progressing your clients case.))
My last hearing it was 21st feb was postponed to end of April .
And they extend my admission further 2 month and served me with bail 201.
Any one know what is the difference between bail 201 and is69 ??or it doesn't make a different.

My solicitor think they are treating my application as one stop representation section 120.

I would love to know what you think guys

Thank you in advance
Any advice guys ??

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

I wonder if someone can help please ,

My reporting date was last week with the border force at the airport and that is where they look at my case and when we emailed them to extend it they said that my case now is transferred to

RT9,

Home Office,

Immigration Enforcement,

Pembroke House,

Castle Donnington,

Derby.

DE74 2HN

And that I should contact home office after that not the border force ,

I had a hearing for child Arrangement order end of April to be able to get contact with my son.
I do have contact since january but it's supervised and the case still on going for a hope to get unsupervised contact.
The border force wanted to know the outcome of this hearing but contact still the same untill cafcass do their reports,
I asked the judge to issue new arrangement order to send it to immigration and he did so but i havn't received it yet from the court .

My question here when my solicitor contacted border force they stated that my case been transferred to the home office to immigration enforcement to the address mentioned above
And they didn't ask me to report or they didn't even extend my reporting date again ,
I have not contacted this address yet as Iam waiting for contact order .
Is it a good thing or bad thing for my case to be transferred to immigration enforcement rather than the border force at the airport ?
And also they didn't ask me to report again or they didn't give me a new date to report ???
Can any one understand anything or know what I should do,
Will be really thankful if someone can answer me .

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 am

Anyone will be able to help ??????
What you guys think ?
My case going to immigration enforcement does that mean they will enforce me to go back home or they still look at my case And decide to give me visa or not ???
Help will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 am

I think answers to such questions are more fitting to be answered by a solicitor. As you are currently being represented it will be best to ask your legal adviser.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Mon May 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 am
I think answers to such questions are more fitting to be answered by a solicitor. As you are currently being represented it will be best to ask your legal adviser.
I have phoned the home office where my case is and they told me they are waiting for the family proceeding outcome,
Although I have supervised contact with my British child but the case still going.
So they didn't take any decision yet and Ian waiting for the new child arrangement order to send it to them .
I hope me having fortnightly supervised contact will not effect badly on them granting me visa

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:45 pm

I have sent the home office the new child arrangement order as they asked for the out come of every hesring and the case is still going .
It's states in the last order that my son should spend time with me every 2 weeks supervised in contact centre and that I have shared parental responsibility and that it's in my son best interest to spend time with his father.

But also as I mentioned the case still ongoing to determine if my ex allegation was true or not ?

My questions are

1_ Can the home office take a decision about granting me a visa based on that I already have direct contact with my son or they will have to wait untill there is a final order from the family court???
I have sent them lots of prove that I play a big role in my son life by seeing him and supporting him emotionally and sending money every 4 weeks and buying gifts and cloths for him with all the transactions and receipts

2_ if my ex allegation was proven true based on balance of probabilities will that effect on home office granting me visa ???
Or they just care about if I will get a direct contact or not ??
Which I do have direct contact but unsupervised since January but they keep asking about the outcome of every hearing and lately cafcass report .

I really would like somone to give me some answers please of what they think .

Many thanks in advance

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 am

Any advice guys ???

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Fri May 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello everyone,
I have had the final judgment from the family court regards my son which stated that it's the best interest of my son to have his father in his life so i see him regularly fortnightly.
My case now with Immigration enforcement and i have been sending them all the court orders since my family case started for a child arrangement order but they said they will not take the decision untill i have a final hearing from the family court.
Which it happened and i have sent the final order to my casweworker who i am in contact with her few times.

3 weeks ago i phoned her and she told me that she is looking at my case and after 2 weeks to call her back and she will tell me what decision she made. Or where we stand atbthe moment.

After 1 week from talking to her on the phone i reveieved a letter from her asking me to enroll my biometric which i did it few days ago.

Called home office today for update but my case worker wasn't there and somone told me that there is a draft decision is there and that need to be looked at by the senior manager or somthing like.

My case been with them nearly 2 years and they just sent to me bometric letter 2 days ago.

Is that a good thing?
Does that mean my application will be successful.

Please some adivce me.

Many thanks in advance .

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat May 11, 2019 4:12 pm

yarab wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

My reporting date was last week with the border force at the airport and that is where they look at my case and when we emailed them to extend it they said that my case now is transferred to immigration enforcement.

I had a hearing for child Arrangement order end of April to be able to get contact with my son.
I do have contact since january but it's supervised and the case still on going for a hope to get unsupervised contact.
The border force wanted to know the outcome of this hearing but contact still the same untill cafcass do their reports,
I asked the judge to issue new arrangement order to send it to immigration and he did so but i havn't received it yet from the court .

My question here when my solicitor contacted border force they stated that my case been transferred to the home office to immigration enforcement to the address mentioned above
And they didn't ask me to report or they didn't even extend my reporting date again ,
Is it a good thing or bad thing for my case to be transferred to immigration enforcement rather than the border force at the airport ?
And also they didn't ask me to report again or they didn't give me a new date to report ???

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat May 11, 2019 4:14 pm

yarab wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

My reporting date was last week with the border force at the airport and that is where they look at my case and when we emailed them to extend it they said that my case now is transferred to immigration

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Sat May 11, 2019 4:24 pm

yarab wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:32 pm
Hello everyone,
I have had the final judgment from the family court regards my son which stated that it's the best interest of my son to have his father in his life so i see him regularly fortnightly.
My case now with Immigration enforcement and i have been sending them all the court orders since my family case started for a child arrangement order but they said they will not take the decision untill i have a final hearing from the family court.
Which it happened and i have sent the final order to my casweworker who i am in contact with her few times.

3 weeks ago i phoned her and she told me that she is looking at my case and after 2 weeks to call her back and she will tell me what decision she made. Or where we stand atbthe moment.

After 1 week from talking to her on the phone i reveieved a letter from her asking me to enroll my biometric which i did it few days ago.

Called home office today for update but my case worker wasn't there and somone told me that there is a draft decision is there and that need to be looked at by the senior manager or somthing like.

My case been with them nearly 2 years and they just sent to me bometric letter 2 days ago.

Is that a good thing?
Does that mean my application will be successful.

Please some adivce me.

Many thanks in advance .

Will any one give me an advice please.
I feel that no one see my topic for long time as i have never had answer every time i ask about somthing

I hope o can hear something from someone who knows.

Thanks in advance