ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Genunine Case advise needed on payment procedure. Please!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vkm81
Newly Registered

Genunine Case advise needed on payment procedure. Please!!!!

Post by vkm81 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi,

My wife got HSMP approval. We are planning to apply for Entry clearance next week. I need sincere advise regarding this.

She used to get paid in cash for the salary in the beginning. But after she planned for HSMP she requested the employer to issue a cheque instead of cash for which the employer agreed. But Integra requires bank statements for 15 months(She did not provide bank statements for approval). She is being paid by cheque for the last 8 months. But I am worried about the remaining period. She has all the payslips, IT returns, promotion/hike letter from the company. I think we should declare the same to BHC in the application. So what should I do? Can I get a letter for employer to explain the above?? if he agrees to give one. Please help me as this is really tricky situation.

Sorry for posting as a new post as I couldn't find any similar post.

vkm81

vkm81
Newly Registered

Post by vkm81 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:35 am

Hi,

Please some one reply for the above question. It would be of great help.

Regards
vkm81

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:53 am

The query is not clear. It'll be helpful if you could state the following:

1. What documents did you produce for HSMP application (which got approved)?
2. What is the issue for submitting above documents for Entry clearance also? What is it that you want to declare during EC which you had not declared during HSMP?
She has all the payslips, IT returns, promotion/hike letter from the company.I think we should declare the same to BHC in the application. So what should I do? Can I get a letter for employer to explain the above??
Payslips/Letter from employer are considered from same source. You need evidence from some other source like:
1. Bank statemnt.
2. IT returns.(Only if they exactly corroborate with the earnings in salary slips).

As above, more information on what documents you submitted would help.

vkm81
Newly Registered

Post by vkm81 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:08 am

Hi CoolestGuyC,
Thanks for the kind reply. With regards to your questions

1. What documents did you produce for HSMP application (which got approved)?

Ans:We applied for HSMP approval under the old scheme in February 2008, and got approval on 25th April 2008. Under Previous Earnings section we have provided a letter from employer and payslips as proof of earnings. We however didn't include any bank statements during approval.

2. What is the issue for submitting above documents for Entry clearance also? What is it that you want to declare during EC which you had not declared during HSMP?

Ans: As mentioned in the first post BHC needs previous 15 months bank statements and payslips for EC. How ever, because she got paid in cash until November 2007 we cannot show the same as a credit in the bank statements (only part of the salary is shown as a credit after using the salary for expenses). Upon request the employer started giving her cheque payment for the salary since December 2007 till date.

We have got all the payslips, IT returns, promotion/hike letter, Form 60 from the employer to support the earnings claimed until now and bank statements form December 2007 which reflects the salary as a cheque payment.

The question is "Do we have to declare that the salary was paid in cash until November 2007 and cheque payment since December 2007, hence the bank statements do not reflect the earnings until November 2007." If at all employer gives us a letter explaining the same would it be any help??

I hope I have cleared your questions. Please let me know if you need more clarification on the issue.

Please reply with a suggestion.

Thanks
Regards
vkm81

vkm81
Newly Registered

Post by vkm81 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi CoolestGuyC,

Please can you spare some time in answering my question. I really need some help on this.

Senior members can some one suggest any thing on my issue????Please

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Regards
vkm81

vkm81
Newly Registered

Post by vkm81 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 am

Hi Guys,

Please can some one help me out on this issue! Its pretty urgent as I am planning to apply for EC next week.

Please seniors can you please throw some light on the issue. This is absolutely genunine case.

Regards
vkm81