ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) for Tier 1 Dependent ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR_MN1

SET (O) for Tier 1 Dependent ILR questions

Post by ILR_MN1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:35 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for ILR Set (O) as Tier 1 dependent. My husband received his ILR in 2016 and British Citizenship in 2017.

I have two questions and will be really helpful if you can answer these.

On the application form, there is question relating to bank statement.

1)Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I hold joint bank account with my husband. Should I tick Yes to this answer as I am financially dependent on him or should I tick No as I have already told them that I am providing joint bank statement.

2) How many proof of addresses we need to provide to HO. We have 4 bank statements and utility bills with our joint name including council tax. How many more we need to provide for individual names as we dont have more than 4 on joint name.

Many thanks for your help and I look forward to hear from you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (O) for Tier 1 Dependent ILR questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:42 pm

1)Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I hold joint bank account with my husband. Should I tick Yes to this answer as I am financially dependent on him or should I tick No as I have already told them that I am providing joint bank statement.
Correct, yes.
2) How many proof of addresses we need to provide to HO. We have 4 bank statements and utility bills with our joint name including council tax. How many more we need to provide for individual names as we dont have more than 4 on joint name.
6 items spread evenly over the last 2 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Chase53

Re: SET (O) for Tier 1 Dependent ILR questions

Post by Chase53 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:47 pm

6 items spread evenly over the last 2 years.
By 6 items, is it from 6 different sources? And is it mandatory to have from 6 sources? Where do I find this information please?

Thanks.