ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do with generated document checklist after biometric?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamakhaa

What to do with generated document checklist after biometric?

Post by hamakhaa » Tue May 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello everyone,
Today my wife had an biometric appointment. The biometric is done and they have taken her passport.

The confusion is with regards to the generated document checklist. On the 5th page, they have signed themselves and let my wife signed it etc. and have given it to my wife. It also has a sort of sticker/stamp on the first page. Is this needs to go with the supporting documents in UK (I myself as sponsor planning to submit in next few days)? Rather than using courier to get it,can I just ask my wife to scan it (so that it gets to me immediately) is that ok?

On page 2, where the list of documents are mentioned, my wife forgot to tick them and then the officials didnt tick either. Is that something we can do to tick them now or should we leave it as the document are going to be still included as part of the supporting documents?

Can anyone please advise?

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: What to do with generated document checklist after biometric?

Post by rmkirfan » Tue May 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Im not sure why its returned, However its better to submit with supporting documents.

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Tue May 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Thanks for your reply.

What was your experience? If I remember correctly you uploaded the docs yourself isnt it? May be there is a difference when you go to the vfs centres in UK vs uploading ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Kindly refrain from starting new topics with each question on the process which just becomes yet another long running thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.