ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-applying failed Visit Visa from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niceguy1
India

Re-applying failed Visit Visa from India

Post by niceguy1 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Hi,
My mother-in-law intended to visit UK from India last year but her visa application failed. We are re-applying this year, and I was hoping to confirm a few things. She has a passport, never travelled out of the country, has never had a job but has a Rs. 2 crore property in her name, has 5 children, I am married to one of them. I am on ILR and my wife is on dependent. We have a baby who holds UK passport.

1. UKVI said that they did not find sufficient proof that she will go back to India after her visit. Last time we did not attach her property deed, which we will do this time. Additionally, we will get letters from all her children and her husband stating they need her in India after her trip in UK is over. We are also attaching statements from bank with active account of her children in which she is a joint account holder. Is there anything else we can provide to convince UKVI she will go back to India? She is a housewife and my father-in-law has a business of collecting rent on his properties. They have no paper trail and hence I cannot prove how the household gets their income.

2. In order to apply for a UK tourist visa from India, do we have to provide original documents for everything? I.e. my bank statements from UK (since I am sponsoring her visit), letter from my employer, my P60, payslip, letters from myself. Postage costs like £70 so wondering if I can save that.

Kind regards