ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aerere18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by aerere18 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:18 am

Good day All,
Thank you for the opportunity afforded yo be part of this wonderful forum.
Please, I seek for the following after having gone through the forum.

1. Is the paper(AN) form no longer in use?
2. Do I need to provide my degree certificate as a proof for my English?
(I used my BSc as a proof of English Language during my ILR application and submitted the Points based calculator form.)
3. Which option do I choose under employment, since I have stopped working as a self-employed, and now working as an employee in a company?
Also, which Tax reference do I submit(PAYE or S302)?
I recently requested for my Employment history for HMRC, should I just submit that to them when I receive it..
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:10 am

aerere18 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:18 am
Good day All,
Thank you for the opportunity afforded yo be part of this wonderful forum.
Please, I seek for the following after having gone through the forum.

1. Is the paper(AN) form no longer in use? correct
2. Do I need to provide my degree certificate as a proof for my English? Yes if it is a UK degree - if it is from overseas but taught in English then NARIC required - PBS not used.
(I used my BSc as a proof of English Language during my ILR application and submitted the Points based calculator form.)
3. Which option do I choose under employment, since I have stopped working as a self-employed, and now working as an employee in a company?
Also, which Tax reference do I submit(PAYE or S302)? Employed/PAYE - Self-Employed/S302 - You would say employed now and self-employed if it falls in the period to be declared (up to 10 years).
I recently requested for my Employment history for HMRC, should I just submit that to them when I receive it...You still have to fill in the form
Thanks
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

aerere18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by aerere18 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Thank you so much alterhase58 for the response,

Further clarifications:
2. Do I need to provide my degree certificate as a proof for my English? Yes if it is a UK degree - if it is from overseas but taught in English then NARIC required - PBS not used.

Much as I would have preferred to use the abov option, I am unable to lay my hands on the Proof of English,
My question is, can I use the Trinity English test. If yes, what do I fill in the area, where one is asked, if you made use of the English during your indefinte?

Also, which Tax reference do I submit(PAYE or S302)? Employed/PAYE - Self-Employed/S302 - You would say employed now and self-employed if it falls in the period to be declared (up to 10 years).
There is no option to include self-employed on the online form. Once is asked to put the current job details, if an employee.

Please, kindly assist on clarifying these for me.
Kind regards

aerere18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by aerere18 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Thank you so much for the response,

Further clarifications:

1.I am unable to locate my Degree qualification, which I used as Proof of my English Language up until my ILR.
Can I use the Trinity English test as an evidence of proof instead, since I am expected to submit the Degree document.
If yes, what do I fill in the area, where one is asked, if you made use of the English during your indefinite?

2. While filling the form under employment, there is no where, it gives the option of choosing Employee and self-employed, it only asks me, my current job and details including Reference no.

Please, kindly assist on clarifying these for me.
Kind regards