ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandregowda
Newly Registered

FLR M extension

Post by chandregowda » Tue May 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi,

I am also applying for an extension for my wife. Could anyone please check the below question and help which option is appropriate to select? Should i mention the reason by selecting No? Does selecting "NO" has any impact on application?

Have you lived with your partner since your marriage or civil partnership?
Yes or No

If Select No,
Enter the details
Please provide details of any periods (including dates) when you have not lived with your partner since marriage or civil partnership and any reasons why you have not done so

Reason - Not Lived together from 13-May-2015 to 08-Oct-2016,
We got married on 13-May-2015, then applied for visa on Sep 2015 , Visa rejected in Oct 2015 due to incomplete Limited Company Year end Accounts.Then waited till 30-June-2016 to get Company Accounts and applied again on 20-July-2016 and got visa in 29-Sep 2016.Travelled to UK on 08-Oct-2016 and Living together.

I had few visits to India during this period as i have got work from India Option.

Thanks
Chandregowda

KatieWills
Wales

Re: FLR M extension

Post by KatieWills » Wed May 15, 2019 1:10 pm

We married in May 2016 in New Zealand, I left New Zealand in June 2016 and we applied for hubby's visa shortly after. Visa was granted in Aug 2016 and hubby flew to Uk in Sept 2016.

We lived apart June 2016 - Sept 2016 while we were waiting for the visa to be approved.

We have selected "No" and detailed the above reasons on the form.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 pm

chandregowda wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:17 pm
Hi,

I am also applying for an extension for my wife. Could anyone please check the below question and help which option is appropriate to select? Should i mention the reason by selecting No? Does selecting "NO" has any impact on application?

Have you lived with your partner since your marriage or civil partnership?
Yes or No

If Select No,
Enter the details
Please provide details of any periods (including dates) when you have not lived with your partner since marriage or civil partnership and any reasons why you have not done so

Reply should be yes even you lived with your partner a single day after marriage.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

chandregowda
Newly Registered

Post by chandregowda » Thu May 16, 2019 9:51 pm

Hi Katiewills and Seagul,

Thank for your reply.Very much appreciated.

From both your replies, it confirms that both options works.

I will wait, if we get any more replies.

Thanks
Chandregowda