ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EvanEdinger
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent

Post by EvanEdinger » Wed May 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello all!

So it is finally time for me to apply for my ILR this month.

Bit of a hangup though.

The company I had been working for in my expert field liquidated in March. It's now May. I have 12 payslips (though one that's for a 14 month period), but I need to get a letter from the company proving my payslips authentic as they're all just online ones.

I have reached out to the boss of the company that no longer exists and he told me he would gladly sign a letter verifying them to be genuine. But as the company is no longer trading I don't think he can legally use company letterhead which is a requirement.

I feel like I'm caught in a loophole!

The template of the letter he shall be sending with my 12 payslips is as follows:

To,
UK Visas and Immigration SET(O)
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham DH1 9FS

16 May 2019

Dear Sir/Madam, 

This is to confirm that [my name] of [my address] was employed with [company] from August 2017 to March 2019 under the position of [specialty field].

I can also confirm the attached 12 payslips are authentic.

Should you have a need for any additional information or further clarification in the matter, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Yours Faithfully,
Boss Name
Boss phone number

Anyone have any advice? A sister company does exist that I could get the letterhead printed on but... like I said, main company's bust.

Any help is appreciated :)