ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) First extension need advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sekiro2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR(FP) First extension need advise

Post by sekiro2019 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi all, I have newly registered. However, I have been reading the threads and gaining advice from a lot of peoples success story.

Please, I need advice on how best to approach this, I was grant leave to remain 10 years route on the basis of my relationship with my British partner September 2017, we had ONE child when I put in my application and my renewal is due March 2019. However, My partner and I don't live together because I work a bit far away from home but I spend the weekend at her place and see the kids regularly, during my weekdays off I go to my partner's house and assist with the school run, doctor appointments, etc. We are blessed with baby number two now. Here is my question:

Should I renew on the partner route? even though I won't be able to prove we are living together.

OR

Should I switch to the parent route?

Please advice.

Kind regards

sekiro2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(FP) First extension need advise

Post by sekiro2019 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Anyone, please?

Shuayb101
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Shuayb101 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 am

I think it doesn't matter where ever u live. As long as you in subsisting relationship that counts. Relationship with child. I assume u got names on utility bills. Mortgage r rent agreement. Dr.voting etc. Should b alright.
Don't take it as advice please ask a component person. R solicitor.
Thanks

sekiro2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sekiro2019 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:46 pm

Shuayb101 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 am
I think it doesn't matter where ever u live. As long as you in subsisting relationship that counts. Relationship with child. I assume u got names on utility bills. Mortgage r rent agreement. Dr.voting etc. Should b alright.
Don't take it as advice please ask a component person. R solicitor.
Thanks
Thanks, I will book an appointment with a solicitor and get advice in regards to this. However, we dont live together and my name aint on the bills just my driving license registered to her place and my bank account, things like utility bills are at my home address where I live.

Shuayb101
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Shuayb101 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:04 am

Everything 'll b alright. No worries

Best of luck

Shuayb101
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Shuayb101 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:05 am