ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Docs for biometric appointment?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gini852
United Kingdom

Help! Docs for biometric appointment?

Post by gini852 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:31 am

Hi all! I'm applying as a non-EU spouse of an EEA citizen for the Settlement Scheme. Expecting to receive presettled status at the end of this and I've got my biometrics appointment later today. Under sopa steria website, in the section "mandatory documents" to bring there is nothing listed. So I only plan on bringing my passport.

Also, in the EU settlement scheme website (ie. not the sopa steria website) I submitted proof of relationship like utility bills showing my name and my spouse's name, our marriage certificate, etc. Although these aren't listed under mandatory docs to bring today, I'm wondering if I should. Can anyone who has already received settled/pre-settled status as a non-EU applicant through this scheme tell me if passport is really just the only thing I need?