ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Scanning Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

herrrr
United Kingdom

Scanning Documents

Post by herrrr » Sat May 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Hi there, I have a quick question regarding scanning documents. Under family category I’m asked to provide the evidence of correspondence of residing at the same address, for example, bills. Some of the bills are really long (6 pages). My question is do I only need to provide the first page that has got names/date/address on or should I scan the whole bill? What’s your experience? Many thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Scanning Documents

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 11:51 pm

herrrr wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:15 pm
Hi there, I have a quick question regarding scanning documents. Under family category I’m asked to provide the evidence of correspondence of residing at the same address, for example, bills. Some of the bills are really long (6 pages). My question is do I only need to provide the first page that has got names/date/address on or should I scan the whole bill? What’s your experience? Many thanks.
First page should be enough having the name/s and address on.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

herrrr
United Kingdom

Post by herrrr » Sun May 19, 2019 12:18 am

Thanks for your reply. Is this how you have been doing? Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 am

herrrr wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:18 am
Thanks for your reply. Is this how you have been doing? Thanks.
I was not required to send any bills with my application but if I was you, I would have done as stated above. The first page is more than enough as it gives all the necessary info.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

herrrr
United Kingdom

Post by herrrr » Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Thank you!