ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Scanning Service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Razwanm
Newly Registered
England

Document Scanning Service

Post by Razwanm » Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Hi,

The Mrs went for her biometrics appointment today. Rather than having to upload the documents to the VFS global website. I want to use the document scanning assistance service.

Do I need to make an appointment for the document Scanning Assistance service? or can i go there without an appointment?

Heythereitsme
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Document Scanning Service

Post by Heythereitsme » Mon May 20, 2019 6:32 pm

No need for an appointment

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 20, 2019 7:43 pm

A lot centres might not serve without appointment. Better to ask & check first.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mrproblem

Post by mrproblem » Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

Can we do the document scan ourselves or is it must I need to go via VFS. Bit confused as I am not sure how hard or easy to do the document scanning ourselves.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 pm

mrproblem wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am
Can we do the document scan ourselves or is it must I need to go via VFS. Bit confused as I am not sure how hard or easy to do the document scanning ourselves.
Yes you can but if you are not confident in scanning & uploading the document then buy this service for the date when you will be enrolling biometrics.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mrproblem

Post by mrproblem » Tue May 21, 2019 2:41 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 pm
mrproblem wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am
Yes you can but if you are not confident in scanning & uploading the document then buy this service for the date when you will be enrolling biometrics.
Thank you for your reply mate. I am confident to do scanning and uploading. But the system is not giving me option to scan. I am bit confused why though. I purchase Bronze service package...but not sure that includes document scanning assistance or not