ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Crossing UK border with EFP in old passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tushka
Newly Registered
Russia

Crossing UK border with EFP in old passport

Post by Tushka » Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 am

Hello. On 12/04/19 l’ve received my EEA Family Permit visa. However now I’m worried that I may have problems at the passport control in the UK during my first trip. As I applied for a visa with my current at the moment passport that has my maiden name. Later I had to apply for a new international passport (takes 2 months in my country). Therefore I’ve got as my traveling documents: annulled old passport with maiden name and FP visa, new passport with married name, translation of marriage certificate. By the way my last name in new passport is spelled a little differently to marriage certificate due to translation rules in my country.
Could you please advise regarding my situation, as I have less than 12 days left before my trip.