ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting Center Text Message Not Received After Appeal Hearing. What Is Happening?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DestinyChild

Reporting Center Text Message Not Received After Appeal Hearing. What Is Happening?

Post by DestinyChild » Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm

My Appeal ( EEA Extended Family Member ) was finally heard on May 10, 2019. Before the appeal, I have been attending the Reporting Center every Month. I usually get a text Message from the Home Office a week before my next hearing. I have been reporting since late 2017. I did not get the usual reporting center text message since Friday last week?

What do you think is happening? Should I still go on to report at the Center and sign? I have not had any communication from the Home Office. The Judge at my appeal hearing has not made a decision yet ( It could take 3-5 weeks for the decision to be made ). If I don't attend this Month's Reporting Event, will UKBA take action against me? Even if I will attend the Reporting Center, I want to know the decision of the Judge before going.

What do you think I should do? Please advice me. Thanks.