ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INFO FOR ALL REGARDING THE BANK STATEMENTS !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

INFO FOR ALL REGARDING THE BANK STATEMENTS !!!

Post by chirantansaha » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi All

This is an info for all the people those who are seeking TIER-1 visa in UK.

INFO IS :
============================

THE BANK STATEMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE PRODUCED, SHOULD BE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE BANK EVEN IF THOSE STATEMENTS ARE THE ORIGINAL STATEMENTS

Thanks a lot
C Saha

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Whenever you advertise something that apprently seems to be coming from official sources, please provide evidence to substantiate your claims.

E.g.- if you have received an email response, then paste the contents (after editing personal details). If this is something you have become aware of through a helpline, say so and provide the phone number. If you have seen this on a website, provide the link.

Don't just come on the board and make a public announcement - which has the potential to raise a lot of confusion amongst the members / users of the forum - without any mention of the source of such claim(s).

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: INFO FOR ALL REGARDING THE BANK STATEMENTS !!!

Post by rajesh9pl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:21 pm

chirantansaha wrote:Hi All

INFO IS :

THE BANK STATEMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE PRODUCED, SHOULD BE SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE BANK EVEN IF THOSE STATEMENTS ARE THE ORIGINAL STATEMENTS

Thanks a lot
C Saha
Was it a prank?

Some day you might like to post that all applicants should be signed and sealed before Biometric?

purple2008
Newly Registered

Post by purple2008 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Has anyone been able to find out of if this is true? I was under the impression that as long as the bank statements are on original bank letterhead with our name and account number, then we didn't need them signed by the bank.

Is this not the case? I've already submitted my application -- is there anything I can do about it now?!!

any info to help clear this up would be greatly appreciated.

[quote="chirantansaha"]Hi All

INFO IS :

Thanks a lot
C Saha[/quote]

ashgok

Post by ashgok » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:28 pm

hahahahaha! good one!

Ash
rajesh9pl wrote:
chirantansaha wrote:Hi All

INFO IS :

Thanks a lot
C Saha
Was it a prank?

Some day you might like to post that all applicants should be signed and sealed before Biometric?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 am

Even if were to assume that there is some basis behind this claim from the OP (benefit of doubt), it seems that the OP is a potential Tier 1 applicant from India (here's my evidence to substantiate my claim :wink: ) therefore in-country (UK) applicants should not get worried with this statement. If the claim is indeed true (still a *big* question mark), it is perhaps valid only for applications from India.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 am

I called up the VFS office India regarding the bank statements.
What suprised me is the customer care executive has 1 answer : STATEMENTS SHOULD BE ORIGINAL.

I asked what if we don't have original , somebody might have lost some statements. The answer was 'STATEMENT SHOULD BE ORIGINAL' :(

He had 1 answer , even for mainatence fund bank statement.
He said the statement should not be more than 7 days old.

I asked if someone has to apply on 4th of July then we would not have received april,may,june statements (ICICI gives 3 months statement).
Is it okay if we go to bank and get the statement but that may not be as original.
The answer was 'STATEMENT SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 7 DAYS OLD' :(

My questions remained questions if anyone else has got some relevant answers then please let us know.