ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service -

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

musheer1812

Super priority service -

Post by musheer1812 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi All

I have applied for my wife and son or ILR on 11th May opting the super priority service. I even included a document checking service, all documents were uploaded properly and BIO metrics done on the 11th may. But I haven't received any response back from the HO what do I do?

Kind regards,
Mohammed

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Super priority service -

Post by zimba » Wed May 22, 2019 4:54 pm

There is no guarantee. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:34 pm

HI

I received this today.

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and refund the super priority visa fee where appropriate.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:"

I am guessing I just wait or any advise "

DO you have any rough idea how long it might take based on your experience. It should be a straight forward application.

Kind regards,
Mohammed

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Depends on your application. No one can tell you how long it will take
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice