ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sorry have to ask this

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ricky

sorry have to ask this

Post by ricky » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:57 am

i know it is a stupid question but it s causing me headache this morning

in the british embassy website in my country they saying , they just accept online application
the form i have to fill online is it the VAF 4 ????
and once i filled this online what is next ???
i don t understand the process of applying

i fill the form then what is next ??????? and when i will give them my application s Documents ?

anyone to clearify this for me thanks everyone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

khan85

Post by khan85 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 pm

hi ricky!

how r u? have u reached safely?

regarding your post, y dont you ring them up and ask them? or pop into a solicitor office.

in Pak its paper apps and you have to give them into a Geri FedEx office with all the evidence of you and your sponsor (Spouse/fiance) FedEx then pass the documents on to the Islamabd Embassy..

well thats my understanding of it!

let me know how it goes!

take care

Christophe
Diamond Member

Re: sorry have to ask this

Post by Christophe » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Ricky, what is your country? I think the practice differs from country to country and someone from your country might be able to offer first-hand experience.

For example, in some countries, I think you fill the form in "on line" but then print it out and send it off with all the supporting documentation. But that may not be the case everywhere.

ricky

Post by ricky » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:19 am

thanks khan and christophe
khan , yes mate , i arrived safely , went straight to the immigration officer at heathrow and he was a real gentilman , told him a joke , made him laugh my joke wasn t that funny this is why he issued an IS151A :cry:

regarding applying, i m nearly ther , getting all my documents ready but confused when i read online , all application must be online

khan i am moroccan , so any one from Morocco applied please help me understanding once all my documents finished what should i do?

keep strong everyone :wink: and never give up

t-bag

re

Post by t-bag » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi ricky,

ie to realise there are some poeple from morocco here as well!! After you've applied online, check ur emails. They will tell u what documents to bring and they will give you a ring to arrange a suitable date for you to rop these docs in. What visa are u applying for??

ricky

Post by ricky » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:19 pm

hi T bag
at the moment i am like a scared mouse running in a crazy way

i am getting my documents together to get the moroccan court permission to marry my partner in the same time i am gathering documents for the settlement visa in three weeks i think i will have the marriage certficate and without wasting time want to apply after the translation of the marriage certficate

so i will definitely write here about my story and battle to get my sttlement visa, by the way , i was an overstayer for long time lived years and years in uk and returned in juin , during concession time

i will be the guinea pig and see if this concession is just a bullshit or the home office is going to keep their words :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
t bag tell me mate this application online is it the same as VAF4, shall i rehearsel on a printed Vaf4 before i apply on line :shock: