ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non-EEA Supporting Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rex_m
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

non-EEA Supporting Documents

Post by rex_m » Mon May 27, 2019 12:55 am

Hi all,

I'm a non-EEA with PR and have just applied for naturalisation. The checklist isn't the most clear tbh and I want to make sure I upload the correct documents. There are the obvious ones - PR card, passport, LITUK, UK Degree Certificate but what else?

I believe I'm also supposed to provide evidence of residence/living in the UK to cover the last 5/6yrs? What can I provide. I've been a student for this time period.

Also, any idea where to upload the referee declaration on UKVCAS? And, are there any documents need to be physically posted to the home office?

Please help, thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: non-EEA Supporting Documents

Post by zimba » Mon May 27, 2019 1:19 am

The same documents you sent for your PR should be provided here. Scan both reference forms and upload to one of the sections on UKVCAS website.
No physical documents is required to be sent unless asked by HO later
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice