ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation proof?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Accomodation proof?

Post by tulipz » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 am

Hi,
Is accomodation proof required for tier1 general applications from India?

What if we havent decided when to travel?

For those with Tier 1 approval: Did u guys give any such document ? I havent read about it in any of your success posts?

Please clarify.

-Tulipz

rawpan

Post by rawpan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:27 am

Hi,

In PBS guidelines, there is no mention of accomodation proof. There is a word document for these at following link :-

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/pbsguidance.aspx

This document was last updated in April, 2008 (see very first page).

Recently, in this forum only, I have also read these 2 new requirements 'Accomodation Proof' & 'Job Search Proof' for Tier 1 applications.
I would request anyone posting such information should corroborate the same with some link from BIA or VFS website.

Cheers,
rawpan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applied on - 16th June, 2008
Status - Waiting

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Accomodation proof?

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:54 pm

1. Make an effort to search the forum for information already available relating to your concerns, before you post your queries.
2. Please check with official sources for *updated and accurate* information regarding application procedures and supporting documentation. Use this forum to complement the information you get from official sources, to help you prepare yourself better.

Reading this and this might help.

regards
tulipz wrote:Hi,
Is accomodation proof required for tier1 general applications from India?

What if we havent decided when to travel?

For those with Tier 1 approval: Did u guys give any such document ? I havent read about it in any of your success posts?

Please clarify.

-Tulipz
Life isn't fair, but you can be!