ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HOPE_8000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa issue

Post by HOPE_8000 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:14 am

I arrived in UK Last year June with spouse visa and got very well paid job in december 2018.
I have spouse visa . My question is when i came Uk my husband attitude was fine for a week after that he treated me like a slave. I had two sons british citizen. He gave me mentally torture by not gving food and other necessaries. I was just like a slave to him. also he blackmailed me by recording my voices hiddenly in his mobile. He was a habitual in beating me in pakistan but in UK he never beated me rather he gave a lot mentally torture to me by recording my each talk which irritated me a lot.On january 2019 he make fake domestic voilence case by ringing 999 and said that my wife attacked me and beated me.Although after investigation it was prooved that he made false allegations , After that police said me to take childeren and sepaarte from my husband and go to assylum. I refused and wanted him to give last chance. My husband was happy if I go back to Pakistan and forgetr my spouse visa and make periodic visit to him in year with kids. after year or two he ll come back. He was a jealous type of person and his jealous gone extreme when i got job higher paid than him. He became mad and tortured me to give all may pay to him.these were the issues he created to ruin my visa and career in UK. I came back with kids. Now he is saying me to visit him in summer, I am worried should I visit him or not??
And what would be with my visa status if i ll live in pakistan and after 1.5 yrs my spouse visa expires can I go to UK in future with visit visa or something elase any other visa??

HOPE_8000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa issue

Post by HOPE_8000 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:22 am

And one thing more please how can i check whether my travel documents are still valid or not?
My visa started on May 2018 and for 33 months. I want to know wether I can travel with not any prob because i am too scared that he can do anything to ruin me career. I am professionally engineer and Still now when i applied for any job in UK the companies contact me in Pakistan to arrange my interview. I want to go to Uk and live respectable life earning myself but scared from my husband. Please advice me how much can I wait in Pakistan and if I want to come to Uk again with kids what are the options for me.

Many Thanks

Picard
United Kingdom

Post by Picard » Mon May 27, 2019 1:45 pm

Its unfortunate what you are going through. Sorry for that.

There is a possibility that your spouse can inform Home Office about change in circumstances and that you are seperated and living elsewhere. So that will be noted on your profile.
Next time when you are trying to enter UK, you will be stopped at the border since the flag is raised.

HOPE_8000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by HOPE_8000 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Picard wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:45 pm
Its unfortunate what you are going through. Sorry for that.

There is a possibility that your spouse can inform Home Office about change in circumstances and that you are seperated and living elsewhere. So that will be noted on your profile.
Next time when you are trying to enter UK, you will be stopped at the border since the flag is raised.
Thanks for your guidance. But from where I can get information about my future travel to UK.(Means how can i check that i will not be stopped to enter UK when I will go there as I have two kids with me who are british citizen.).And my husband is saying us to visit him for month or two.
also I never get any email from home office about any change in circumstances, it means he has not informed them.Plz advice me.....

Picard
United Kingdom

Post by Picard » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 pm

Not sure if this will help.. but the thread here is portrays kinda similar case.
Hope it doesnt come to that for you
immigration-for-family-members/my-wifes ... 81525.html