ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS eMail missing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhargav24

IHS eMail missing

Post by bhargav24 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Dear friend's
I submit supporting documents on 17 may . I forgot IHS confirmation email not paid because my son is 6years old waiting for link to pay . please can someone help me how I can send them that email confirmation for IHS number.26 April I applied my son's visa on line, biometric done 29 April ,2 may got email from visa centre to confirm they got my application.

Only Me
United Kingdom

Re: IHS eMail missing

Post by Only Me » Tue May 28, 2019 7:54 am

bhargav24 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Dear friend's
I submit supporting documents on 17 may . I forgot IHS confirmation email not paid because my son is 6years old waiting for link to pay . please can someone help me how I can send them that email confirmation for IHS number.26 April I applied my son's visa on line, biometric done 29 April ,2 may got email from visa centre to confirm they got my application.
If you contact UKVI via gov.uk you can email them for a £5.48 fee or call them for a fee, just let them know your still waiting for the payment link and give them your Sons name, DOB, GWF and the IHS number you were given when you applied and say you forget to add it to the supporting documents.

I have just had a IHS payment link on Friday for my Step Daughters payment.

bhargav24

Post by bhargav24 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 pm

I just emailed cost £5.48. I face problem when trying to pay web want security no.just a friend paid for me. Thanks

Appeal32011
United Kingdom

Post by Appeal32011 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:17 pm

I’m in a similar situation. After winning my appeal in December 2018, the UKVI asked me to send my passport in February this year. They were suppose to send the IHS link but they didn’t. I sent them 2 emails about 4 weeks ago and they replied saying they will send the link ‘shortly’, but they still haven’t sent it.

I don’t know what to do at this point