ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I keep being asked for same proofs of address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

South African spouse
South Africa

I keep being asked for same proofs of address

Post by South African spouse » Tue May 28, 2019 11:14 pm

I've applied for naturalisation as being spouse of an irish citizen we are married 14 years and have 3 kids together!inis have asked for proof of address for 3 months prior to application.my application went in on 28th of february I was asked for documents in late may i sent in everything they asked for and today i received a letter stating they wanted 2 proofs of address for 3 months prior to application I have nothing else to give them please advise me :(

james2324
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: I keep being asked for same proofs of address

Post by james2324 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:50 am

I understand your frustration my kind advise to you is that send them exact the required documentation and attached a letter stating that you have sent it before.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed May 29, 2019 11:00 am

It is normal to request for the same proof of address for naturalisation applications. Sometimes they just want to be certain that the proofs you sent earlier is genuine, so they ask for the proof for the same period. You can send in the same documents as James mentioned above.

South African spouse
South Africa

Post by South African spouse » Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:00 am
It is normal to request for the same proof of address for naturalisation applications. Sometimes they just want to be certain that the proofs you sent earlier is genuine, so they ask for the proof for the same period. You can send in the same documents as James mentioned above.
Thanks very much for the advice I'll get it all in order today again this will be the 3rd time they will receive everything their office must be bulging with all the same paperwork😂😂