ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips - HELP!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helpplease!
United Kingdom

CT600 & Payslips/Bank Statements

Post by helpplease! » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:28 pm

As part of my FLR(M) extension I need to submit company documents in line with Appendix FM-SE paragraph 9(b)-(e). But I have an issue regarding dates. The company which employs me, owned by my husband, was only established in July 2017. It submitted its first set of accounts in April 2019 for the period of July 2017-July 2018. It is not required to submit any further accounts for some time.

I am required to submit the Companies Tax Return (CT600) which I assume will be for the same period of July 2017 - July 2018. I am also required to submit my payslips and personal bank statements "covering the same 12-month period as the CT600 Tax Return". However I only became employed with my husbands company in February 2018.. So I can only provide payslips from then onwards but will this be an issue as it is not covering the same 12 month period as the CT600 Tax return? But I have no payslips previous to February 2018 as I was not employed by the company..?!

Regarding Bank statements, do I provide from July 2017 onwards or February 2018 onwards?! Providing from July 2017 will be no real use I assume, as it will show no salary entering my account, whereas from February 2018 onwards will..

helpplease!
United Kingdom

Re: CT600 & Payslips/Bank Statements

Post by helpplease! » Sun May 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi Again,

We have decided that my husband will supply his payslips/bank statements as his covers "the same 12-month period as the CT600 tax return", however;

Must he also provide his previous recent 6 month payslips/bank statements, or only the 12 months period matching the CT600 return??

There doesn't seem to be a requirement to provide his recent last 6 month payslips, only the 12 months covering the same period of the companies tax return, however as the companies latest return was July 2017 - July 2018, it seems some time ago and I am concerned what view the Home Office may take on this?

Thanks

CandyLee
Mood:
Taiwan

Post by CandyLee » Mon May 20, 2019 12:27 am

You will need to provide onwards as that is evidence that he is still getting the same income as before. That's what we did. Our CT600 was from June to May 2017-2018. But I provided statements, payslips and dividend vouchers all the way up to December 2018 as that was the month l applied for my spouse extension.

helpplease!
United Kingdom

Post by helpplease! » Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 am

Thanks for the helpful reply.

The issue we may have is that after July 2018, he took no salary (in order to assist the companies cashflow), so he cannot provide further payslips/statements. etc. However, Appendix FM-SE 9(e) states;

"(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company."

It seems that we will have to rely on the alternative evidence of payments of business rates, business insurance etc, which we have evidence of. Do you think this will be okay?

helpplease!
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Extension - Time Lived in the UK?

Post by helpplease! » Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 am

Currently going through the online FLR(M) Spouse extension, and have a question;

Time lived in the UK
How long have you lived in the UK?

Years/Months.

I have "lived" on and off in the UK since 2011 when I was a tier 4 student, but throughout 2011-2015 had various visa changes/issues (including first tier and upper tribunal appeals/JRs/refusals etc) which caused me to voluntarily depart the UK in August 2015 and live back in my home country. So for the purposes of this FLRm spouse extension should I put from 2011 to now or from when I entered the UK as a spouse (October 2016) to now?

This will make a huge difference to the next question, which is Details of time spent outside the UK. If I put 2011-now for time lived in the UK then there will be all sorts of times spent outside the UK, but if I put 2016-now then I have not been outside of the UK much at all.

helpplease!
United Kingdom

Payslips - HELP!

Post by helpplease! » Wed May 29, 2019 11:45 am

Applying for FLR(M) online. I will be relying on my husbands finances, he is a Director of a UK Company so we fall under Appendix FM-SE paragraph 9.

Under Finance - Evidence Required, it states;

I will provide all of the following documents as evidence: (Required)

Payslips covering a period of 6 months prior to the date of application

However Paragrpah 9 Appendix FM-SE states that the payslips must be covering the 12 month period of the companies Tax Return. I tried continuing the application without ticking the box next to "6 months prior" however it doesn't let me continue, I must tick the box.

So what must we submit? 6 months prior OR 12 month period of the companies tax return, or both????

helpplease!
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips - HELP!

Post by helpplease! » Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Nearing the end of the application form online now and it is showing a checklist of documents - including;

Payslips covering a period of 6 months prior to the date of application!

The issue is we must follow appendix fm-se paragraph 9 which states we must show payslips for 12 months period covering the same period as the companies tax return, not 6 months prior. I am concerned that if we go ahead with 12 months they will ask where the prior 6 months are???