ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund - doubt: 2 acocunts. Help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asthra
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fund - doubt: 2 acocunts. Help!

Post by asthra » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi,

I have the following doubt with respect to maintenance funds -

1) I have the money in two separate accounts (2 different banks). Can I show the funds from 2 accounts?

2) If the answer to above question is 'yes' , then - The application form has space for only one bank account. So, how should I be giving the details of the second account?

Any help is most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Suda

prashant_2_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by prashant_2_hsmp » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm

I got my EC approved today from Singapore. I had showed 2 accounts as well. One that was in India and the other my salary account in singapore. So guess you should be fine.

The only thing to remember is that the account statements submitted should not be too old. I think not older than 3 weeks from the point of submitting the application. And of course statements should be original.

asthra
Newly Registered

Post by asthra » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanx a lot for the reply prashant_2_hsmp :) .

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Please note that if you are applying from India the bank statements cannot be more than 7 days old from the date of application.
prashant_2_hsmp wrote:I got my EC approved today from Singapore. I had showed 2 accounts as well. One that was in India and the other my salary account in singapore. So guess you should be fine.

The only thing to remember is that the account statements submitted should not be too old. I think not older than 3 weeks from the point of submitting the application. And of course statements should be original.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Tier 1 policy guidance ver. 06/08 wrote:206. This evidence must be original, on the official letter-headed paper or stationery of the organisation and bearing the official stamp of that organisation. It must have been issued by an authorised offi cial of that organisation.

For applications submitted outside of the UK, all evidence must be dated no more than 7 days before the application is submitted.

For applications submitted in the UK, all evidence must be dated no more than one month before the application is submitted
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

asthra
Newly Registered

Post by asthra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 am

Thank you all! :)