ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk1984
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Documents for spouse visa

Post by uk1984 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello I am in the process of applying for my wife's visa. I will be doing this under the Carer's Allowance route.

These are the documents I have prepared can someone advise me if I have missed something out?
Also do I need to send these documents to her if she is doing the application?

1. Marriage certificate
2. Bank statement showing payment of Carer’s Allowance
3. Letter from employer
4. Payslips
5. Bank statements showing savings towards meeting the adequate maintenance requirement
6. Proof of communication
7. Accommodation letter of consent signed on behalf of owner due to lack of capacity
8. Power of Attorney document
9. Property Inspection Report
10. VAF4A form

Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents for spouse visa

Post by seagul » Tue May 28, 2019 3:45 pm

uk1984 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:06 pm
Hello I am in the process of applying for my wife's visa. I will be doing this under the Carer's Allowance route.

These are the documents I have prepared can someone advise me if I have missed something out?

1. Marriage certificate
3. Letter from employer
4. Payslips
5. Bank statements showing savings towards meeting the adequate maintenance requirement
7. Accommodation letter of consent signed on behalf of owner due to lack of capacity
10. VAF4A form

Thanks in advance

A1 ielts life skills (if not from English speaking country/not holding UK degree)
TB test ( if required)
Appendix II
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

uk1984
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by uk1984 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:10 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:45 pm
uk1984 wrote:

1. Marriage certificate
3. Letter from employer
4. Payslips
10. VAF4A form

Thanks in advance

A1 ielts life skills (if not from English speaking country/not holding UK degree)
TB test ( if required)
Appendix II

She is Canadian so will not be need to do the language requirement or the TB test.

Could you confirm if I need to send the documents to her directly? Or do I send them here??

Mayank91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Mayank91 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 pm

[/quote]

She is Canadian so will not be need to do the language requirement or the TB test.

Could you confirm if I need to send the documents to her directly? Or do I send them here??
[/quote]

I would say easiest way to do it is you send her all the documents and she submits it at the Visa Application centre when she goes for her biometrics. If you don't want to send it to her you can submit it yourself in any of the following locations. (There will be a fee of £75 if you want to submit it yourself)

1. London: VF Services (UK) LTD, 66 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
2. Birmingham: VF Services (UK), LTD 5 -14 South Road, Smethwick, Birmingham, B67 7BN. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
3. Belfast: VF Services (UK) LTD, Merrion Business Centre, First Floor 58, Howard Street, Belfast, BT1 6PJ. Working Hours: 09:00 – 14:00
4. Leicester: VF Services (UK) LTD, C/O Peepul's Centre, Orchardson Avenue, Leicester, L E4 6DP. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
5. Cardiff: VF Services (UK) LTD, Temple Court – 13A Cathedral Road, Cardiff CF11 9H. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00
6. Manchester: VF Services (UK) LTD, 50 Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH, Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
7. Edinburgh: VF Services (UK) LTD, 1 Rennie’s Isle, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6QT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
8. Liverpool: VF Services (UK) LTD, SUITE NO 207, Second Floor, Graeme House, Derby Square, Liverpool, L2 7ZH. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00
9. Bradford: VF Services (UK) LTD, Skipton Chamber 16-18 North Parade, Bradford, BD13HT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00

Jhelumi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jhelumi » Wed May 29, 2019 10:41 pm

uk1984 wrote:

1. Marriage certificate
3. Letter from employer
4. Payslips
10. VAF4A form

Thanks in advance
Hello,

Assuming there are no previous marriages for either partner, the following is also required:

Passport photocopies of yourself (all pages)
Passport photocopies of your spouse
Land Registry Title
Passport photocopies of property owner (or their representative(s))

If you wish to send the documents to Sheffield, then don't "Register at Commercial Partner" site when you fill in the online application on the Visa4UK website.

uk1984
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by uk1984 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:33 am

Mayank91 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 pm

[/quote]

I would say easiest way to do it is you send her all the documents and she submits it at the Visa Application centre when she goes for her biometrics. If you don't want to send it to her you can submit it yourself in any of the following locations. (There will be a fee of £75 if you want to submit it yourself)

1. London: VF Services (UK) LTD, 66 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
2. Birmingham: VF Services (UK), LTD 5 -14 South Road, Smethwick, Birmingham, B67 7BN. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
3. Belfast: VF Services (UK) LTD, Merrion Business Centre, First Floor 58, Howard Street, Belfast, BT1 6PJ. Working Hours: 09:00 – 14:00
4. Leicester: VF Services (UK) LTD, C/O Peepul's Centre, Orchardson Avenue, Leicester, L E4 6DP. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
5. Cardiff: VF Services (UK) LTD, Temple Court – 13A Cathedral Road, Cardiff CF11 9H. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00
6. Manchester: VF Services (UK) LTD, 50 Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH, Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
7. Edinburgh: VF Services (UK) LTD, 1 Rennie’s Isle, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6QT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
8. Liverpool: VF Services (UK) LTD, SUITE NO 207, Second Floor, Graeme House, Derby Square, Liverpool, L2 7ZH. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00
9. Bradford: VF Services (UK) LTD, Skipton Chamber 16-18 North Parade, Bradford, BD13HT. Working Hours: 09:00 - 14:00
[/quote]

Thank you. £75?!! The fees are never-ending lol