ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is previous decision letter showing rejection required to be submitted when reapplying for Tier 2 visa with a new CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tkmeetsu
Newly Registered
India

Is previous decision letter showing rejection required to be submitted when reapplying for Tier 2 visa with a new CoS

Post by tkmeetsu » Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 am

Hi there,

I have a query regarding the document submission when reapplying for Tier 2 Visa with new CoS from the same employer.

If the Visa has been previously rejected due to any reasons, do we need to submit decision letter stating the rejection along with other documents when reapplying for Tier 2 Visa with a new CoS from the same employer?

The reason in this case for previous rejection was that document proving English language requirement was not submitted (NARIC language certificate or IELTS certificate).

Many thanks
Nidhin

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is previous decision letter showing rejection required to be submitted when reapplying for Tier 2 visa with a new Co

Post by CR001 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:16 am

do we need to submit decision letter stating the rejection along with other documents when reapplying for Tier 2 Visa with a new CoS from the same employer?
No. You simply need to complete the information in the form if it is asked for. UKVI have full access to your UK immigration application history.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.