ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsbs

Re: Need some info

Post by bsbs » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm

raush wrote:Hi Guys,

My aaplication details are:

Type of application : WP to Tier 1
Application Sent : 12/06/2008
Payment taken : 13/06/2008
Ref no dated : 13/06/2008
Ref number : Waiting PB308******/001
Stamped on : Waiting
Recevied on : Waiting

I have a small query. I have provided bank statements and p60 for tha fiscal year 07-08. In the first month of fiscal year (ie April 07) salary credited to my account was £250 less as the company recovered some loan amount from my salary. This means that there will be a difference of £250 in what was credited to my account (salary) and what is displayed in p60 for whole year. Although the total exceeds much more then what points I am claiming for, will that effect decision on my application? How much chance is there of it being rejected on this basis? Is there anything I can do? If it gets rejected how much I have to pay for reapplying and how long will it take?

Thanks in advance.
There is nothing to worry about as total salary exceeds the claimed points.

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:29 pm

I think the total salary as per your payslips and the P60 should corroborate exactly. there shouldnt be any difference otherwise they do not accept it as a second evidence. some seniors members may be able to put some more light on that. if yours gross salary is same as that on the P60 you shouldnt have an issue but if its different it can be an issue.

Regards

desaisonalr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Fax Number for sending Urgent treatment letter to UKBIA

Post by desaisonalr » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Can anyone tell me what's the Fax number for sending the urgent treatment letter to UKBIA.

I have applied on 9th June 08 and received the PB on 11th June.

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:28 pm

I agree with Neva. Unless u clarify it in ur cov letter, I don't think its acceptable. U might WANa send a letter clarifying the point

ddpatel256
Newly Registered

Re: Fax Number for sending Urgent treatment letter to UKBIA

Post by ddpatel256 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:27 pm

desaisonalr wrote:Can anyone tell me what's the Fax number for sending the urgent treatment letter to UKBIA.

I have applied on 9th June 08 and received the PB on 11th June.
Fax number is 01142076555.

raush
Newly Registered

Post by raush » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 pm

where should i send this letter to, I have got my salary slips , should i send them as well.I m a bit reluctant to do that as In the Reference number letter it is clearly mentioned that do not send any additional documents untill asked for.

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:19 am

the other thing i was thinking of in raush's case is how come they can check and corroborate the gross salary earned in a year with the bank statements and P60 , it is very hard for them as the salary paid in to the bank is net and the one on P60 doesnt give you a monthly breakdown of gross salary paid and is very hard to corroborate. you should realy have sent the payslips and bank statements. you might wanna send them a cover letter explaining everything and rest will depent on the case worker. they might consider it

Regards

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:33 am

hi

i applied the Tier 1 on 12th May and got the ref no. dated 13th May. the application is switching from work permit since i got a new job.

i faxed an urgent treatment request on 13th june with the offer letter and been told it's been received and consiered.

however, i haven't got my docs back until today! i have to keep telling my new employer to delay my starting date!

one thing i'm worrying is that i handed P60 and payslip as my earning evidence. i got the Feb payslip missing, so i only have 11 payslips from April 2007 to March 2008.

does anybody think the missing Feb payslip cause the problem of the delay?

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 am

HI jj627,

if one of your payslip is missing, i take it you must have claimed points for the gross salary for the 11months. in your P60 your gross salary is for the 12months. so that would mean your gross salary in your payslips and on P60 is different. they are very fussy about that as the 2 amounts should match exactly the one on p60 and gross salary total from payslips otherwise they dnt consider it as 2nd evidence. thats the problem. thats why they say in the guidance notes to try and refrain from using the Tax documents as 2nd evidence.

Regards

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:44 am

jj627 wrote:hi

i applied the Tier 1 on 12th May and got the ref no. dated 13th May. the application is switching from work permit since i got a new job.

i faxed an urgent treatment request on 13th june with the offer letter and been told it's been received and consiered.

however, i haven't got my docs back until today! i have to keep telling my new employer to delay my starting date!

one thing i'm worrying is that i handed P60 and payslip as my earning evidence. i got the Feb payslip missing, so i only have 11 payslips from April 2007 to March 2008.

does anybody think the missing Feb payslip cause the problem of the delay?
In the document http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... yguide.pdf
123. Paragraph 245AA of the immigration rules states
that we will only award points when an applicant
provides the specifi ed evidence that he/she meets
the requirements for this category. The specifi ed
documents are as follows:
1) Payslips: These should be either formal payslips
or on company headed paper. If payslips are not on
headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips
online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by
asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If
the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the
whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are
produced monthly, the applicant must provide the
payslip for each month of the period claimed).

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:54 am

so am i going to get refused based on the one missing payslip?

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am

nevadawipes wrote:HI jj627,

if one of your payslip is missing, i take it you must have claimed points for the gross salary for the 11months. in your P60 your gross salary is for the 12months. so that would mean your gross salary in your payslips and on P60 is different. they are very fussy about that as the 2 amounts should match exactly the one on p60 and gross salary total from payslips otherwise they dnt consider it as 2nd evidence. thats the problem. thats why they say in the guidance notes to try and refrain from using the Tax documents as 2nd evidence.

Regards
there is total amount of Taxable pay summary on my company's payslip. therefore, the last payslip of the tax year (march 2008) would match exactly with the P60 total taxable pay.

i thought missing feb wouldn't be a problem. would it?

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 am

HI jj627,

fair enough you you got the gross yearly salary mentioned in your march 2008 payslip but you havent claimed the points for the 12 months gross salary but 11 months and thats the problem. the gross salary you mentioned in the aplication form and claimed points for is not exactly the same as the gross total salary on the march 2008 payslip or Your P60. To cut this short the gross salary total you claimed the points for and the amount on P60 should match exactly.

regards

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:29 am

nevadawipes wrote:HI jj627,

fair enough you you got the gross yearly salary mentioned in your march 2008 payslip but you havent claimed the points for the 12 months gross salary but 11 months and thats the problem. the gross salary you mentioned in the aplication form and claimed points for is not exactly the same as the gross total salary on the march 2008 payslip or Your P60. To cut this short the gross salary total you claimed the points for and the amount on P60 should match exactly.

regards
Sorry for the confusion.

The period i claimed was from April 2007-March 2008. i provided 11 months payslip which covered April 2007-March 2008 but missing the Feb one. the other earning evidence i provided is P60 for the tax year of 2007-2008.

the total gross salary on P60 matched the Taxable Pay Summary on March's Payslip.

do you think i will get the visa or refused on the base of missing Feb payslip?

can i post HO the missing payslip now since i've ordered a new one from my exisitng employer?

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 am

The period i claimed was from April 2007-March 2008. i provided 11 months payslip which covered April 2007-March 2008 but missing the Feb one. the other earning evidence i provided is P60 for the tax year of 2007-2008.

the total gross salary on P60 matched the Taxable Pay Summary on March's Payslip.

its doent matter if the the total gross salary on P60 match the Taxable pay summary on march's payslip of the year 2007-08, it should match the amount you claimed points for, which according to my understaning in your case is 11months (missing the feb08 payslip). i cant say anything on the decision as it depends on the HO.

Hope this helps!

Regards

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:39 am

nevadawipes wrote:

its doent matter if the the total gross salary on P60 match the Taxable pay summary on march's payslip of the year 2007-08, it should match the amount you claimed points for, which according to my understaning in your case is 11months (missing the feb08 payslip). i cant say anything on the decision as it depends on the HO.

Hope this helps!

Regards
the amount does match the points i claimed.

thanks a lot

shiv17
Newly Registered

Post by shiv17 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 am

Hi jj627,

You claimed for 12 months with 1 month missing payslip. Did you mention this in your covering letter ? I feel it is good to let them know if you have miss somthing and also mention that P60 amount match with March Taxable Pay.

If you think your case is taking longer because of missing payslip. You can fax/email the HO with scan payslip of Feb describing the problem.

the email address is: wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Hope this helps.
jj627 wrote:
nevadawipes wrote:

Hope this helps!

Regards
the amount does match the points i claimed.

thanks a lot

raush
Newly Registered

Help!!!

Post by raush » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi,

As mentioned in my earlier posts the net salary in my account statements and the Net salary in P60 (which can be calculated as Gross - Tax deduction - NI contribution from P60) will be off by £250 as that was the loan amount deducted by my company in first month. Can anyone please advise me on what is the best approach for me now or where to email the breakup or post breakup/salary slips? Should I send to same address where I sent application (I believe thats where they take payments) or is there any other address? I need these details asap as my case might be taken up soon.

Note: Mine is WP to Tier1 within UK.

Thanks in advance

baheri

Post by baheri » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 pm

anybody got extension today??? I havnt. I applied on 28th of April n still wating !!!!!!

khanlala
Newly Registered

Post by khanlala » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 pm

i applied on 8th of may still waiting

khanlala
Newly Registered

Post by khanlala » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 pm

hi baheri
if you have applied on 28th april tht means already 63 days are passed and u can ask abt progress of ur application after 70 days=10 weeks
am i ryt?

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:49 pm

anybody knows what happened after 10 weeks waiting?

does home office just let us know what stage of the application is or we could get the docs back no matter get tier1 approved or not?

is there any more waiting after 10 weeks?

nevadawipes

Re: Help!!!

Post by nevadawipes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 pm

raush wrote:Hi,

As mentioned in my earlier posts the net salary in my account statements and the Net salary in P60 (which can be calculated as Gross - Tax deduction - NI contribution from P60) will be off by £250 as that was the loan amount deducted by my company in first month. Can anyone please advise me on what is the best approach for me now or where to email the breakup or post breakup/salary slips? Should I send to same address where I sent application (I believe thats where they take payments) or is there any other address? I need these details asap as my case might be taken up soon.

Thanks in advance
HI raush,

i am finding it bit hard to understand how come you can provide your bank statements and P60 as a proof for your evidence as the amounts on the 2 documents would not exactly corroborate. as per my understanding u cannot do that as bank statements show the net salary and P60 shows the gross salary earned in a year and not breakdown of the monthly gross payments made to you. some seniors members may wanna comment on this as per me, it doesnt sound right. they dont want to spend time in making calculations to derive your net salary from P60,which would be extremely hard to do anyways. You should have sent the payslips with bank statements.

Hope this helps

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 pm

raush wrote:As mentioned in my earlier posts the net salary in my account statements and the Net salary in P60 (which can be calculated as Gross - Tax deduction - NI contribution from P60) will be off by £250 as that was the loan amount deducted by my company in first month. Can anyone please advise me on what is the best approach for me now or where to email the breakup or post breakup/salary slips?
It is the *gross salary* amount that is taken into consideration, not the net salary. I don't think there is a reason for you to worry.
raush wrote:Should I send to same address where I sent application (I believe thats where they take payments) or is there any other address?
The address you send the application to is a payment handling center. *Do not* send additional documents there. If you feel you must send additional documentation, then contact the UKBA helpline to check where you can send the documents.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

raush
Newly Registered

Post by raush » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:27 pm

nevadawipes wrote:
raush wrote:Hi,

Thanks in advance
HI raush,

i am finding it bit hard to understand how come you can provide your bank statements and P60 as a proof for your evidence as the amounts on the 2 documents would not exactly corroborate. as per my understanding u cannot do that as bank statements show the net salary and P60 shows the gross salary earned in a year and not breakdown of the monthly gross payments made to you. some seniors members may wanna comment on this as per me, it doesnt sound right. they dont want to spend time in making calculations to derive your net salary from P60,which would be extremely hard to do anyways. You should have sent the payslips with bank statements.

Hope this helps

regards

Hi,

As per rules you can send any two of the specified documents and as far as there is a way to calculate Net salary from P60 to match it with bank statements , they have to do that check and I am sure they must be having this calculation methods already available with them to deal with any two type of documents. My only worry is when the Net will be off by 250. Hope that makes sense.

Cheers