ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof for depandes for my daughter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VioletaTaneska
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Proof for depandes for my daughter

Post by VioletaTaneska » Fri May 31, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi
My daughter is 21 years. She need to apply for visa for UK.she is dependent of me. I want to now is enough only bank statement were i send money to her like proof for depandental.
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proof for depandes for my daughter

Post by CR001 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:58 pm

What is your UK Immigration status??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri May 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Also, what are your nationalities? Are you married to or are you an unmarried partner of an EEA citizen?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

VioletaTaneska
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Post by VioletaTaneska » Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm

EU sitizen. I'm with Bulgarian passport

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri May 31, 2019 5:25 pm

Is your daughter also a Bulgarian citizen?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

VioletaTaneska
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Post by VioletaTaneska » Fri May 31, 2019 6:08 pm

No she is with Macedonian.for that she need to apply for visa for UK. Last summer she was in the UK with visa but now shirt is more than 21 and she need to send proof for depandes. She is regular student on university and we send money to her every month. She applied for visa and she is refused because she doesn't has a proof.in decision is"you have no provided no evidence that you are depandental on your sponsor".I want to now is enough if she send banck acount with details that she resiv money from me?

VioletaTaneska
Newly Registered
Macedonia

Post by VioletaTaneska » Fri May 31, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm married and ours 2 yaungest daughters are with us from last year

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Fri May 31, 2019 7:17 pm

Hi,
Did she provide her own bank statements? Sending pocket money is not proof of dependency.
The bank statements should show that the money is going out towards household bills and other essential needs such as rent and food purchases. Are you paying her tution fees? Sorry, I don't know how it is in your country - is it free? She's 21, I can't imagine she's solely dependent on you. Do you think the Home Office will believe you?