ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miyash
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Miyash » Fri May 31, 2019 4:14 pm

Y123m wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:27 pm
UPDATE- Called my MP’s office again today. The MP’s secretary said that the home office will reissue the decision to us and we should receive something from them this week. I’ve been told to wait till Friday.

Hoping for the best Eid gift. :)
Hi! Y123m did you receive any news about your visa from MP or HO??decision on my application was also made on 8-5-2019 same date as yours and still waiting for passport collection.plz let me know if you have any update.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 pm

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:00 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:42 am
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:34 am
UPDATE!!!!
Received text for passport collection on 30th May 2019.
Passport collected , Visa Refused😫
Two Reasons of Refusal
1. Financial requirement-- sponsors employer is her father and we just provided bank statements and payslips which are not enough they need company documemts (like registration, CT600 and company statements for last year.
2. English Requirement-- i just provided degree+uk naric statement of comparability+official uni letter stating medium of instruction is english But they said its not enough for them.

What is Admin/Expert memebers suggestion. APPEAL or REAPPLY
You were advised that the English requirements documents were not sufficient in March already.

immigration-for-family-members/intended ... l#p1757603

In none of your posts on the forum did you state how you met the financial requirements, which you have clearly failed to understand and did not submit evidence that is stated you need to submit.
Dear CR001,
Yes you were right and i was also worried about the english language documents provided, but i am angry on my solicitor why they dont know the exact requirements😫😡
I was refused for the exact same reason, but i worked for my uncles company, and i needed to provided ct600 documents etc, my solicitor also advised me incorrectly and i just provided payslips and bank statements, second time i applied with all the specified limited company documents and have now been accepted visa approved second time, use a good solicitor and make sure you have all the documents required including 12 payslips matching the 12 months company tax period and on going employment, and make sure your english requirement is correct also. Your solicitor sounds really bad if he didn't know the correct english requirement aswell this is what they get paid for ridicilous they are not aware of the financial requirements

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:22 pm

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Jhelumi wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:44 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:34 pm
Jhelumi wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello,

Do you have any of the following details:

Priority Type - Priority / Non-priority
Online application submitted -
Supporting documents sent to Sheffield -
Supporting documents received in Sheffield -
Supporting documents received back from Sheffield -
(or) Supporting Documents Scanned at VFS -
Type of application: Settlement-Husband (Non-priority)
Documents scanned at VFS on the day of biometircs and they returned to me all docs except my passport. Have received sms from VFS on the same day of biometrics that your case has been forwarded to UKVI..... but till now waiting no updates. Checked status through paid email they said its still awaiting decision🤔
Hello,

Allow them at least full 3 months. If you've not received a response by then, contact your local MP who are usually very helpful in these matters.

Home Office respond to MPs very quickly.
UPDATE!!!!
Two Reasons of Refusal
1. Financial requirement-- sponsors employer is her father and we just provided bank statements and payslips which are not enough they need company documemts (like registration, CT600 and company statements for last year.
2. English Requirement-- i just provided degree+uk naric statement of comparability+official uni letter stating medium of instruction is english But they said its not enough for them.

you 100% have to reapply
an appeal would be refused, as at the time of the application you didn't provide the correct documents and home office are correct to refuse you
apply again and make sure you fulfill the criteria.

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Fri May 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:14 pm
Y123m wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:27 pm
UPDATE- Called my MP’s office again today. The MP’s secretary said that the home office will reissue the decision to us and we should receive something from them this week. I’ve been told to wait till Friday.

Hoping for the best Eid gift. :)
Hi! Y123m did you receive any news about your visa from MP or HO??decision on my application was also made on 8-5-2019 same date as yours and still waiting for passport collection.plz let me know if you have any update.
No, i still haven’t received anything. Today is the 80th working day.
Was your child's application decided on the same day as yours and what is the date on the vignette if your child?
The home office are really inhumane. How can they give the child a visa and not the mother. God knows how they operate.

MissYou2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MissYou2019 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:14 pm

MissYou2019 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:50 pm
County and country: Chandigarh , India
Type of visa : priority spouse settlement visa
Online application date : 11th April 19
Intended date of travel mentioned on the application form: 30th May 2019
Bio-metric on : 29th April 19
Documents scanned in London : 7th May 19
Documents returned : on the same day I.e the 7th of May 19.
UKVI acknowledgement email : 17th May 2019
Request for additional document from UKVI: None
Additional document sent to UKVI via email : None
Case escalated: 31st May 2019
UKVI decision made email : None
SMS For passport collection : None
Passport collected : N/A
Eco letter indicated when my visa was approved :
Visa vignette from:

Total days involved in processing the visa (so far) : 21 working days

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Fri May 31, 2019 5:18 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:20 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:00 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:42 am
Bahrainkhan wrote:
UPDATE!!!!
Two Reasons of Refusal

You were advised that the English requirements documents were not sufficient in March already.

immigration-for-family-members/intended ... l#p1757603

In none of your posts on the forum did you state how you met the financial requirements, which you have clearly failed to understand and did not submit evidence that is stated you need to submit.
Dear CR001,
Yes you were right and i was also worried about the english language documents provided, but i am angry on my solicitor why they dont know the exact requirements😫😡
I was refused for the exact same reason, but i worked for my uncles company, and i needed to provided ct600 documents etc, my solicitor also advised me incorrectly and i just provided payslips and bank statements, second time i applied with all the specified limited company documents and have now been accepted visa approved second time, use a good solicitor and make sure you have all the documents required including 12 payslips matching the 12 months company tax period and on going employment, and make sure your english requirement is correct also. Your solicitor sounds really bad if he didn't know the correct english requirement aswell this is what they get paid for ridicilous they are not aware of the financial requirements
Thank you dear Hamza for your explanations.
It would be great of you exactly what documents you provided for financial requirements?

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:22 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Jhelumi wrote:
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Type of application: Settlement-Husband (Non-priority)
Documents scanned at VFS on the day of biometircs and they returned to me all docs except my passport. Have received sms from VFS on the same day of biometrics that your case has been forwarded to UKVI..... but till now waiting no updates. Checked status through paid email they said its still awaiting decision🤔
Hello,

Allow them at least full 3 months. If you've not received a response by then, contact your local MP who are usually very helpful in these matters.

UPDATE!!!!
Two Reasons of Refusal

you 100% have to reapply
an appeal would be refused, as at the time of the application you didn't provide the correct documents and home office are correct to refuse you
Yes i am agree with you and i am also thinking about re apply as we cannot add the missing docs now to appeal ans also i think appeal will take too much time ☹

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:23 pm

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Jhelumi wrote:

Hello,

UPDATE!!!!
Two Reasons of Refusal

you 100% have to reapply
Yes i am agree with you and i am also thinking about re apply as we cannot add the missing docs now to appeal ans also i think appeal will take too much time ☹
I was refused 04th feb 2019
I applied again priority service 25th march
my visa was granted 27th may

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Fri May 31, 2019 6:06 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:23 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Bahrainkhan wrote:

UPDATE!!!!
Two Reasons of Refusal

you 100% have to reapply
I was refused 04th feb 2019
I applied again priority service 25th march
my visa was granted 27th may
Happy for you that you got successful 2nd time.
It seems your 2nd application took arround 2 months even with priority.. so also plz let me know whether priority works in real in 2nd application or should we do it again standard?

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
I also work for my parents limited company. The are both directors.

I am a employee of this company on a PAYE salary. I didn't provide any documents regarding the limited company.

Will this be a issue and result in a refusal?

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 pm

Y123m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:

I am a employee of this company on a PAYE salary. I didn't provide any documents regarding the limited company.

Unfortunately Yes😒

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 pm

The directors do not own shares in the limited company. They are also on a PAYE salary.

Does this make a difference or did i still need to provide additional documents?
My and my employer were contacted and asked questions regarding my employment.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:16 am

Y123m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 pm
The directors do not own shares in the limited company. They are also on a PAYE salary.

Does this make a difference or did i still need to provide additional documents?
My and my employer were contacted and asked questions regarding my employment.
If home office are aware that you are working for your parent's company, unforunately it will be refused and further documents will be required and will only be accepted on a new application.

But i don't understand if your parents are the directors why don't they own any shares?
Last edited by HamzahB786 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 am

Yes they did. They asked general questions about my job and asked the same to my employer who is my father.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:20 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 am
Yes they did. They asked general questions about my job and asked the same to my employer who is my father.

But i don't understand if your parents are the directors why don't they own any shares?

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:25 am

I got confused. They do own shares.
Our solicitor never mentioned anything about submitting additional documents.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:26 am

Im very sorry to break the bad news i feel awful :( given a miracle it will probably be refused.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:27 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:25 am
These solicitors are a joke seriously, i was refused first time because of it
because i was advised wrong by a solicitor also, ridicilous how these solicitors are gettin away with this without any knowledge of the rules, and what's worse my solicitor just denied it and said i never told him who i was working for when i did.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:33 am

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 pm
Y123m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:

Unfortunately Yes😒
a) The specified type of limited company is one in which: (i)the person is a either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of another company withinthe same group; and (ii)shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and (iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other persons. (b) All of the following must be provided:
(i)Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.

(ii)Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.
(iv) If company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants;
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi)A current Appointment Report from Companies House.

(vii)One of the following documents must also be provided: (1)A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or a print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year. (2)Proof of ownership or lease of business premises. (3)Original proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.

(c) Where the person is listed as either a director or employee of the company (or both) and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided: (i)Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600. (ii)Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as either a directoror employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

If you guys are on a normal salary in your family business, you must provide ALL these documents and meet the requirements, if you miss anything out it will just be refused again, i provided all these things and met the requirements to get my visa granted. Please include all this in the next application to be successful, and also the LAST full financial year must be provided so your company's latest financial year, i had to file mine 3 months early in order to apply as usually our accounts are done in june but because i wanted to apply for spouse visa the accounts were filed earlier to meet the requirements
Last edited by HamzahB786 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:35 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:25 am
please read post above i have posted whats required above
if you need any help dont hesitate to contact me
as you and bahrainkhan were refused for same reason as me, and next time i was succesful so im here to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:35 am

I have savings above £62,500 so hoping they grant the visa based on this. But obviously my wage is part of my savings so dont know.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:38 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:35 am
I have savings above £62,500 so hoping they grant the visa based on this. But obviously my wage is part of my savings so dont know.
fingers crossed i really hope so
but what catergory did you apply your application??
if you was applying relying on your savings you would just do category D
it sounds like the category you chose was the employment route that's why they contacted your employer
if you was relying on savings they wouldn't of contacted your employer.
I hope they overlook it as you have savings also and insha allah it will be strong for your case.
Just hope for the best.

TyranK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by TyranK » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:40 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 am
Did you state on the phone interview that your employer is your father?

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 am

In all the questions they asked, i gave a honest answer. It would be stupid of me to lie.

HamzahB786- i relied on employment salary and savings as i do not earn £18,600.

The decision on the application was made within a day of the interview taking place. Also if they didn't have the correct documents then why do a interview. This wait is really punishing.

TyranK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by TyranK » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:03 am

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 am
In all the questions they asked, i gave a honest answer. It would be stupid of me to lie.

HamzahB786- i relied on employment salary and savings as i do not earn £18,600.

The decision on the application was made within a day of the interview taking place. Also if they didn't have the correct documents then why do a interview. This wait is really punishing.
So you said on the phone interview you work for your father?