ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Clearance Certificate Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kkkTier1

Police Clearance Certificate Query

Post by kkkTier1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi All,

I have recently received my T1 E extension and I’m planning to apply visa to wife from India. I have read the policy guide and searched old posts but I couldn’t find answer to Whether it is mandatory to submit Police Clearance Certificate from India or not? Could someone help me with this please?

I would also appreciate if anyone shares T1E dependent docs list?

Thank you so much in advance.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Re: Police Clearance Certificate Query

Post by Mehfuz » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:31 pm

It is mandatory to submit PCC for all the dependents you are planning to apply from India. You have to take appointment at passport office and submit documents there. It will take 3 days for them to send inquiry at your local police station then if the local police station submit clear report, then within 2 days you will get message from passport office to take PCC.

Other documents include maintenance funds, marriage certificate and birth certificates.
If you are ij UK, send them proof of ur business registration, BRP card etc. Send proof of residence where your wife will stay. You may also include a covering letter signed by You that You will take care of them while they are in UK.

Further, experts in this forum may suggest few things as well and correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Hopefully this will do.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:31 pm

I forgot one thing. You need to include TB certificate from certified centre in India. All the dependents whether a minor or adult needs TB checked.

Regards
Mehfuz

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Mehfuz wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:31 pm
I forgot one thing. You need to include TB certificate from certified centre in India. All the dependents whether a minor or adult needs TB checked.

Regards
Mehfuz
PCC Not necessary for kids under 10 right

abhi27
Newly Registered
India

Post by abhi27 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:07 pm

PCC is only required for adult dependant not for child under 18 year.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:02 pm

I have applied my child who is 6 years old and PCC was required when I asked at PSK surat. So i had to take it for him as well.

When you are going to get PCC for ur spouse, you should also get it done because it costs Rs.500 and there is no harm in getting it done.

And it is going to consume same amount of time as ur spouse so no point not getting it done for ur child

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:25 pm

A criminal record certificate for each country (excluding the UK) where you have resided for 12 months or more (whether continuously or in total) in the last 10 years, while aged 18 or over, issued by the relevant overseas authority
From PBS dependant guide: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 3-2019.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice