ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TV Health Check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TeacherLuke
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

TV Health Check

Post by TeacherLuke » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:40 am

Hi guys/girls

My wife is applying for a settlement visa to the UK. Currently, she has just passed her A1 language test and is in the process of going for a TB x-ray in Bangkok. Once she has passed the health check what does she need to do with the certificate? Is she ok to take this to her biometric appointment or does it need sending to the UK to take to Sheffield?

Thank you. I've looked online but it doesn't seem clear to me.

Luke.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: TV Health Check

Post by seagul » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:36 am

TeacherLuke wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:40 am
Hi guys/girls

My wife is applying for a settlement visa to the UK. Currently, she has just passed her A1 language test and is in the process of going for a TB x-ray in Bangkok. Once she has passed the health check what does she need to do with the certificate? Is she ok to take this to her biometric appointment or does it need sending to the UK to take to Sheffield?

Thank you. I've looked online but it doesn't seem clear to me.

Luke.
It need to be sent to sheffield along with other supporting documents by the applicant or sponsor through their VFS centres.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.