ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Set O ILR HELP!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmyHarris92
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Set O ILR HELP!

Post by AmyHarris92 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:29 am

Hi everyone

I am due to apply for my ILR under Tier 2 route. I have a couple of questions I’d appreciate your help on:

1. My payslips for my employer are provided online. Do I need to get these signed or stamped from anyone for authenticity? Please note I do have a signed employer letter stating my salary.

2. Bank statements - would 3 months suffice? I bank with NatWest who have provided me with a “transactions listing” bank statement printed from the branch however they have refused to sign it as they say that they have stopped doing that and that the Border agency is aware of this. Please can someone advise if this will be okay?

Thank you for your help!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Set O ILR HELP!

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:41 am

AmyHarris92 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:29 am
Hi everyone

I am due to apply for my ILR under Tier 2 route. I have a couple of questions I’d appreciate your help on:

1. My payslips for my employer are provided online. Do I need to get these signed or stamped from anyone for authenticity? Please note I do have a signed employer letter stating my salary.

2. Bank statements - would 3 months suffice? I bank with NatWest who have provided me with a “transactions listing” bank statement printed from the branch however they have refused to sign it as they say that they have stopped doing that and that the Border agency is aware of this. Please can someone advise if this will be okay?

Thank you for your help!
The new system says evidence can be originals or copies so I think you will be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AmyHarris92
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by AmyHarris92 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:41 am
AmyHarris92 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thank you for your help!
The new system says evidence can be originals or copies so I think you will be okay.
Thank you for your response! Just to clarify - do you mean copies of the payslips and bank statements will be okay?

Please can you guide me to where it says in the new system that this evidence will suffice? Thank you very much!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 pm

This is a screen shot when I applied in Jan 2019. When you apply you should get a section like this where it says the follows:
Attachments
E3BABDA2-8D87-40B9-A33F-CE30935D7F76.jpeg
E3BABDA2-8D87-40B9-A33F-CE30935D7F76.jpeg (535.98 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AmyHarris92
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by AmyHarris92 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:05 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 pm
This is a screen shot when I applied in Jan 2019. When you apply you should get a section like this where it says the follows:
Thank you for your response - unfortunately I cannot see what you have posted as it says I don’t have permission to view the attached files..

vinodkbg
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vinodkbg » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm

I got my ILR at the end of March 2019. I used the premium service and uploaded the documents online. I downloaded the bank statements from Natwest's online account and uploaded them to the VKVCAS online portal. Similarly I downloaded the salary slip from my company's online account and uploaded to the web portal. Also took a print out of these documents and took it to the premium service appointment (they didnt bother to check and returned these hard copies).
Regards
VK

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:26 am

AmyHarris92 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:05 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 pm
Thank you for your response - unfortunately I cannot see what you have posted as it says I don’t have permission to view the attached files..
I dont know why but try logging out and signing in again. It says evidence can be originals or copies. Only passports have to be originals.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:27 am

vinodkbg wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm
I got my ILR at the end of March 2019. I used the premium service and uploaded the documents online. I downloaded the bank statements from Natwest's online account and uploaded them to the VKVCAS online portal. Similarly I downloaded the salary slip from my company's online account and uploaded to the web portal. Also took a print out of these documents and took it to the premium service appointment (they didnt bother to check and returned these hard copies).
Regards
VK
👍

AmyHarris92
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by AmyHarris92 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:36 pm

vinodkbg wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm
Regards
VK
Thank you very much for your response. That is reassuring and I will do the same! Thank you again.

caanbigboy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by caanbigboy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:57 pm

AmyHarris92 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thank you for your help!

I just got my ILR today via T2. I submitted the online downloaded payslips only

I submitted 3 months Halifax bank statement downloaded from online and also print out from branch with their seal just to be in safe side. I think online statements are acceptable as i read somewhere on this forum.