ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which application SET(O) or (F)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodkbg
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Which application SET(O) or (F)

Post by vinodkbg » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi
I (main applicant) and my wife (dependant) switched from Tier 2 (General) 5 year route to ILR recently (got ILR on 29th March 2019). We used the premium service for our application.
To save a bit of money we decided to apply for our 2 kids's ILR separately via post.
Now I am preparing their application. Both my kids currently have Tier 2 general dependant visa (expiring on 19th of July 2019) and lived here for 6 years with that visa (obviously with one extension).
Would you please let me know which application form I should use SET(O) or SET(F)?

Is it OK if I apply through postal route or do you recommend premium service?

Thanks in advance.
Vinod

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Which application SET(O) or (F)

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:20 pm

SET(O)
There is no postal route anymore. Apply online and via UKVCAS
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice