ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DX ILR BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

DX ILR BRP delivery

Post by ariskar » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am

Dear forum members, I would appreciate your assistance from your experiences on this:

Does DX Delivery of an ILR BRP notify you in advance or on the day of delivery by SMS/email, or they attempt delivery and if unsuccessful, only then provide a notification slip/notice or email/SMS?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: DX ILR BRP delivery

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:05 pm

No they do not but they offer alternatives if you were not home
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

homeofficetrev
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by homeofficetrev » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:50 pm

ariskar wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am
Dear forum members, I would appreciate your assistance from your experiences on this:

Does DX Delivery of an ILR BRP notify you in advance or on the day of delivery by SMS/email, or they attempt delivery and if unsuccessful, only then provide a notification slip/notice or email/SMS?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
I think They do sometimes..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Or you can arrange with them to collect in person from their depot/office.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:46 am

No they dont. You can call DX yourself. Tell them your surname and postcode and if they have a delievery for you ask them the tracking number. You can track it online then. Thats what I did.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:35 pm

[quote=tier11417 post_id=1788619 time=1559699169 user_id=179089]
No they dont. You can call DX yourself. Tell them your surname and postcode and if they have a delievery for you ask them the tracking number. You can track it online then. Thats what I did.
[/quote

hi! what is the number did you call? the one I tried asking reference no for further.
tHiRu

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:01 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:46 am
No they dont.
Yes they do

https://www.dxdelivery.com/support-area ... our-depot/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:06 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:01 pm
tier11417 wrote:
No they dont.
Yes they do

https://www.dxdelivery.com/support-area ... our-depot/
I have got multiple (at least 7) DX deliveries over the past few years for myself, my wife, my kids including BRP’s and British Passports. Not a single time I have received any DX notification before delievery.

I am not saying you cannot collect from the depot after you reschedule the first missed delievery.

My “no you dont” is in reply to OP that DX does not notify before first delivery.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 pm

thiruuk wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:35 pm
tier11417 wrote:
[/quote

hi! what is the number did you call? the one I tried asking reference no for further.
Yes just input any 9 digit number it will take you to operator then. That is what I did. Once you speak to the operator ask for the correct tracking number.

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:41 pm

:D :D :D thanks! thats awesome :lol:
tHiRu

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Post by ariskar » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Smart tips and usefull information. Thank you all and good luck to all those waiting for a consignment!