ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paid Wrong application fee

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NVN30
Newly Registered
India

Paid Wrong application fee

Post by NVN30 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:07 pm

I have made In country tier 2 general application online. After submitting the application i have paid the IHS surcharge £1200, later the application fee.
i have noticed that i have paid £464 for the application (SOL) fee instead £704.
But my employer has done RLMT.
i have made the wrong application fee.
SOC code- 2136

What should i do now ?
any advise please.

Thanks
NVN

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Paid Wrong application fee

Post by katanayi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:14 pm

Do not worry, HO will contact you regarding the same. You need to pay again and wrong payment would be refunded.

However, your application outcome might get delayed.

NVN30
Newly Registered
India

Post by NVN30 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:50 am

Thank you for the quick reply.

I have now gone through the application i have submitted , system prompted me to pay £464 because i have selected answer yes for the question Is the job with the company on shortage occupation list.

But my cos was applied under non SOL .
soc code 2136.

Will this be a problem considering my application ?

AlperKoc
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by AlperKoc » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am

Hi NVN30,

Did you get your visa decision? I made the same mistake last week and I am wondering how did you solve this problem? Are they refused or are they allowed you pay the missing fee?

My Job code is 2135 and I answered yes to same question but my cos was applied under non SOL like yours.

I hope everything gone well.

Shahvez
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shahvez » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:52 pm

I have made the same mistake today, I have paid the shortage of occupancy fees rather than general migrant.

So, from your experience will they send us the letter to pay the missing fees.

Kindly tell me that is there any chance of visa getting rejected ? or if u have done the cover letter and explained them about your mistake they will be kind enough to let u pay the missing amount.

Many thanks

NVN30
Newly Registered
India

Post by NVN30 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:41 pm

AlperKoc wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am
Hi NVN30,

Did you get your visa decision? I made the same mistake last week and I am wondering how did you solve this problem? Are they refused or are they allowed you pay the missing fee?

My Job code is 2135 and I answered yes to same question but my cos was applied under non SOL like yours.

Hi,

I am still waiting for home office to contact me to pay the difference . its now 7 weeks since i made the application .

NVN30
Newly Registered
India

Post by NVN30 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:44 am

AlperKoc wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am
Hi NVN30,

Hi,

Did you heard anything from home office ?