ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rawpan

Post by rawpan » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 pm

***** Deleted *****
Last edited by rawpan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

spindoctor27
Newly Registered

small advise pls

Post by spindoctor27 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Hello all,

I am currently on a WP in UK and had applied for my HSMP from UK in Jan'08 and recd the approval letter also in Jan'08 end... however as I was travelling was unable to apply for the final stamping of the visa... I have now done it on June 10th applied for my Tier 1 with an HSMP approval letter and a Tier 1 dependant application (for my wife)... can anyone guide or provide an idea how much time do such cases normally take and from prev similar cases in how much time have applicants received their passports back...?? any guidance here will be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance... Naresh :shock:

bsbs

Re: small advise pls

Post by bsbs » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm

spindoctor27 wrote:Hello all,

I am currently on a WP in UK and had applied for my HSMP from UK in Jan'08 and recd the approval letter also in Jan'08 end... however as I was travelling was unable to apply for the final stamping of the visa... I have now done it on June 10th applied for my Tier 1 with an HSMP approval letter and a Tier 1 dependant application (for my wife)... can anyone guide or provide an idea how much time do such cases normally take and from prev similar cases in how much time have applicants received their passports back...?? any guidance here will be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance... Naresh :shock:
If you read messages in this forum you will get a clear picture. I applied on 14th May with HSMP letter and got passport with VISA on 28th Jun. Curently it's taking almost 1.5 months.

Need HSMP
Newly Registered

Post by Need HSMP » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Are there any approvals today?

Please keep posting so that we will come to know the timeline.

I have applied from WP to Tier 1 on 16th June 2008. Received Reference no. dated 17-June-2008.

I hope to hear from HO by next 20 days.

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 pm

Anybody knows if it's ok to send additional docs to home office?

i'm worrying my application would be refused based on one missing payslip on Feb.

i got whole year bank statement gathered from april 07 to mar 08 with my salary highlighted.

is it ok to send to home office to make sure my application get approve?

thanks for your help

arunkumarprs

Re: Updated List

Post by arunkumarprs » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Arun Kumar

Applied via special delivery from UK( WP to Tier 1)
Applied on: Jun 14
Ref Letter dated: Jun 18
Ref. Letter received: Jun 19
Payment on: Jun 19
Decision on:
Documents received on:

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:38 pm

As for as my understanding, you don't need all payslips and even employment need not be continous
. There two requirements.
The period should be continous for 12 months in last 15 moths
For e.g If you claim £40K. two pieces of evidences from different sources should support that/

In your case if you are missing one payslip, and they will consider your 11 months salary. It it meets your earning requirements. you should be fine.

You may send additional documents to change of circumstances address
which then get attached to your file. but you need talk to home office before sending it. I have noticed in this has done that. Take a look.

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 pm

tech wrote:As for as my understanding, you don't need all payslips and even employment need not be continous
. There two requirements.
The period should be continous for 12 months in last 15 moths
For e.g If you claim £40K. two pieces of evidences from different sources should support that/

In your case if you are missing one payslip, and they will consider your 11 months salary. It it meets your earning requirements. you should be fine.

You may send additional documents to change of circumstances address
which then get attached to your file. but you need talk to home office before sending it. I have noticed in this has done that. Take a look.
thanks a lot, will phone ho tomorrow to ask

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm

No worries. Share your experience tommorrow. Make sure you gather the Full name of the person you get to talk to, and time which you can quote in your communication to home office

baheri

Post by baheri » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:09 am

khanlala wrote:hi baheri
if you have applied on 28th april tht means already 63 days are passed and u can ask abt progress of ur application after 70 days=10 weeks
am i ryt?
yes u r ryt!!! I phoned HO today. They said ma application is still underconsideration. When I asked y? He replied, he cant tell me da reason even after 10 weeks time as person in contact center is unaware of da delay !!!! Anyway, I m gonna fax letter to HO today to speed up ma application process ...

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 am

Hi all,
The BA website has changed on 1st July, the contact fax number also seems to be different., of course there is none for Tier 1 specifically.

gautam_309

Post by gautam_309 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 am

Any approval today (02/07) guys ?

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 am

tech wrote:No worries. Share your experience tommorrow. Make sure you gather the Full name of the person you get to talk to, and time which you can quote in your communication to home office
didn't see your suggestion until i came back from the post office. i phoned the ho today. i said i was worrying the missing payslip would cause the delay or even failure of the application. he said no need to worry since i got P60 to cover the whole year period. he said you could post your bank statement anyway.

i should really get his full name:(

i've posted the whole year's bank statement just now. finger cross things will be fine!

pcmalik

Tier 1 team mail id

Post by pcmalik » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:54 am

Hi Guys,

After confirming from Tier 1 team, I had sent some updated documents by recorded delivery. For confirmation of receipt of these document I want to send a mail to them. Please can anyone tell me whether the below mentioned email id is the correct mail id for Tier 1 team?

wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

raovar
Newly Registered

contact number for homeoffice

Post by raovar » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am

can someone share the home office contact number and email id for hsmp related queries please.

Thanks

gautam_309

Re: Tier 1 team mail id

Post by gautam_309 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 pm

pcmalik wrote:Hi Guys,

After confirming from Tier 1 team, I had sent some updated documents by recorded delivery. For confirmation of receipt of these document I want to send a mail to them. Please can anyone tell me whether the below mentioned email id is the correct mail id for Tier 1 team?

-----

Hello PC,

If i remember correctly your WP was expiring on 30th June, have you heard from HO whether ther are giving ur app Urgent treatment and any news when you will get ur doc back ?

jj627
Newly Registered

Post by jj627 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:09 pm

i think it's better to call them. they never emailed me back!

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi Gautam,

Yes you are right. My work permit has already expired on 30th June. I haven't got any updates from them yet and no urgent request is given to them. I don't think they take urgent request on the basis of your work permit expiry date.
gautam_309 wrote:

-----

Hello PC,

If i remember correctly your WP was expiring on 30th June, have you heard from HO whether ther are giving ur app Urgent treatment and any news when you will get ur doc back ?

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi jj,

Definitely I am going to call them but still I want a mail confirmation from them just to keep things documented.
jj627 wrote:

i think it's better to call them. they never emailed me back!

Need HSMP
Newly Registered

Post by Need HSMP » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Can I request all applicants who have obtained approval during last 3 days to post their details here please.

Also applicants who have applied between May 3rd week and June first week post your details please. We are interested to know the status of applications completing 5-6 weeks already.

There are not much postings here since last 3 days. Hence this request.

gautam_309

Post by gautam_309 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Need HSMP wrote:Can I request all applicants who have obtained approval during last 3 days to post their details here please.

Also applicants who have applied between May 3rd week and June first week post your details please. We are interested to know the status of applications completing 5-6 weeks already.

---

Here are my details

Post received by HO - 09/06
Ref no issued - 09/06
Money deducted - 11/06
Current Status - awaiting
Note: No Urgent treatment requested

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am

PCMalik
-------------------------
Type of application : WP to TIER1
Application Sent : 03/6/2008
Payment taken : 04/6/2008
Ref no dated : 07/6/2008
Ref number : PB3077**
gautam_309 wrote:
Need HSMP wrote:Can I request all applicants who have obtained approval during last 3 days to post their details here please.

---

Here are my details

Post received by HO - 09/06
Ref no issued - 09/06
Money deducted - 11/06
Current Status - awaiting
Note: No Urgent treatment requested

ra_njan

Post by ra_njan » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:10 am

Got Approval today...

Since this is the popular forum, reposting here again.

Tier 1 Fresh Application from India
Application Date - 6th June 2008 from VFS Hyderabad
Fees taken - 6th June
Ref No. Allocated - 6th June
Status - Approved on 1st July for 3 yrs
Passport received - 3rd July

tier1_visa
Newly Registered

documents required for dependants for Tier1

Post by tier1_visa » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am

Hi

I am planning to apply for Tier1 Visa . Could anyone tell me the list of documents required for my wife and child.

Thanks

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 am

Did you apply for any urgent treatment?
ra_njan wrote:Got Approval today...

Since this is the popular forum, reposting here again.

Tier 1 Fresh Application from India
Application Date - 6th June 2008 from VFS Hyderabad
Fees taken - 6th June
Ref No. Allocated - 6th June
Status - Approved on 1st July for 3 yrs
Passport received - 3rd July