ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I fill the form electronically ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Can I fill the form electronically ?

Post by hamda » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi,
Can I fill in the form on computer, including the details of the refrees? I can then email the form to the refrees, they can sign it on the computer and then send them back to me? Is it OK?

barisaslan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Can I fill the form electronically ?

Post by barisaslan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pm

I would advise against doing this very much. It's already stressful with them and this is almost certainly not going to be accepted by them. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think it's worth the hassle.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Can I fill the form electronically ?

Post by littlerr » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:43 pm

You can certainly fill in the application electronically. I did that myself and I knew other people who did it in the past. However, that does not include the signature part. I would not even fill out the referee's addresses on the computer, because essentially you want to convince INIS that these are 3 real humans, each having different handwriting.

I know there are many e-signature software out there that meet legal requirements. However, as you are not submitting the form electronically, legally they are not valid.

In order to meet the legal requirement (on e-commerce anyway), an e-signature has to be traceable - which means the form itself needs to have a unique form ID, which is usually an internal ID number generated by the system and it cannot be altered manually. Because you are just printing the form off eventually and mailing them to INIS, they are not considered valid e-signatures.