ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding the Earning for filling Tier 1 Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaur_gaurav
Newly Registered

Query regarding the Earning for filling Tier 1 Visa

Post by gaur_gaurav » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 pm

I was in UK during Jun 2007 to Sep. 2007 and I was getting daily allowances (approx £1,500/month) + Indian salary.

But my company is not ready to give me the allowances structure in written for that duration, but I have my bank statement where the money was transfered by the company.

Can I show the UK allowance through my bank statement without any letter from the company.

urgentr

Re: Query regarding the Earning for filling Tier 1 Visa

Post by urgentr » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 am

Hi,
For earnings part of tier 1, u have to show proofs for each earning from two independant sources. Also allowances will be taken into effect only if they
are reflected on your payslips. This is a catch for tier 1.
So please be careful abt this before you apply.
Thanks,
Maha

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Query regarding the Earning for filling Tier 1 Visa

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:45 am

While the answer is now available to you (as above), but the question in itself is a clear indication that you have not read through the Tier 1 policy guidance. Suggest that you read it - *carefully*.

regards
gaur_gaurav wrote:I was in UK during Jun 2007 to Sep. 2007 and I was getting daily allowances (approx £1,500/month) + Indian salary.

But my company is not ready to give me the allowances structure in written for that duration, but I have my bank statement where the money was transfered by the company.

Can I show the UK allowance through my bank statement without any letter from the company.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!