ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement (Spouse) Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Av2701
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Settlement (Spouse) Visa

Post by Av2701 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Hello!
I'm looking to see if anyone is having the same issue as I am with my husband's visa. I applied online on the 3rd March and my husband completed biometrics and submitted documents in Abu Dhabi on the 17th March. We received back the original docuemnts and on 16th May I received an email from visa info.shefo@fco.gov.uk stating they have received the application - 2 months from submission. This was sent to my email and not the primary email stated in the application.

Has anyone encountered this before or received an email from this email address?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated Thank you!

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement (Spouse) Visa

Post by rmkirfan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Yes , I received from the same email address in 20 days of bio date , but it was priority application. Im sure that email address is correct.

Av2701
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Av2701 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:21 pm

Thats good to know. It will be 60 days next week for us and we still haven't heard anything. It's frustrating. How long does priority take?

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Yes it is, Hope you receive next week, otherwise have a chance to escalate. for Priority 30WD or up to 6 weeks they say , but can be longer.. Fingers crossed really..