ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra steria asking for UAN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

brittobe19
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Sopra steria asking for UAN

Post by brittobe19 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi all,

Just submitted my naturalisation application today. Received an email on confirmation of payment. On the email there was a link to return to application (i.e the gov.uk website) , on the further actions tab I clicked on Book an appointment which directed me to Sopra steria. I logged in from my email address which I had used for my recent ILR application. The next it was asking me for Unique Application Number which I have not received for the new naturalisation application. Anyhow I used my old UAN ( ILR application), I got signed in and it had my old info about the appointment and old uploaded docs. I cancelled the old appointment(which i had already attended and was successfully granted ILR) and booked a new one for Naturalisation.
I didnt do anything with the old uploaded docs (ILR).

Anybody else experienced a similar situation?

tbbcuk

Re: Sopra steria asking for UAN

Post by tbbcuk » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Download the document checklist then you will find the UAN at the top which belong to your neutralization application.

I believe, using you old UAN from ILR, case worker wont able to access your documents as everything there belong to ILR, not neutralization

Other member please correct me if i am wrong.

brittobe19
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Sopra steria asking for UAN

Post by brittobe19 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 pm

yes you were right.
Thankyou for your help.