ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Born Child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ALPHA78
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

UK Born Child

Post by ALPHA78 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 am

Hi All,

I have received MY ILR last month and now i would like to apply for the British Registration of my UK Born son. He is just 2 years old . Please advise me on the following MN1 form questions

1: Are you living on this address for the last 5 years and i have to put NO because he is just 2 years of age but then they are asking for the previous address but we do not have the previous address and my son is living with us at the same address for the last 2 years . Please advise

2: I have 2 referee one is a British citizen and over the age of 25 and the other one is a professional accountant and also a British citizen. Are these 2 reference are ok or one referee should be health visitor, social worker or minister of religion

Thanks and Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UK Born Child

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:45 pm

1: Are you living on this address for the last 5 years and i have to put NO because he is just 2 years of age but then they are asking for the previous address but we do not have the previous address and my son is living with us at the same address for the last 2 years . Please advise
Use common sense. Put YES
2: I have 2 referee one is a British citizen and over the age of 25 and the other one is a professional accountant and also a British citizen. Are these 2 reference are ok or one referee should be health visitor, social worker or minister of religion
Yes it should be ok
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice