ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on VISA application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarvesh
Newly Registered
India

Mistake on VISA application

Post by Sarvesh » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:59 am

I am applying for an employee sponsored TIer 2 General UK VISA. I just realised that I have selected 'Shortage occupation' on my VISA application form, while my job is not. However, all other documents are proper and RLMT condition is also met which is clearly stated in my COS. Will this error be overlooked considering I have prior good UK Travel history and all documents are correct, or will UKVI penalise me for this by denying VISA?
Please help someone.

abn2011
Newly Registered

Re: Mistake on VISA application

Post by abn2011 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:18 am

Hey Sarvesh,
All the best with your application and hoping some experts on here will help you with your query.

I am currently trying to understand the process involved in getting a Tier 2 General Visa sponsored by a UK company. I am already working for this Client from India and they want me to give them a clarity of the process. Do you have a link that can help me understand what are the steps involved? Thanks for your support in advance!