ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All port warning

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yarab
Cyprus

All port warning

Post by yarab » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello every one,
I hope someone can help.
2017 i had a family case and i had all port warning not to travel untill i attend those processing.
It mentions on this order that all port alert is in place untill further order.
The family case is finished now and i want to travel and i don't know if this all port warning still in place or not?
Emailed the family court long time ago and judge never respond back.
How can i find out that i will have no problem when i travel please??
Is there anu any number for the border force to find out or just risk it any travel or what?

My second question is
When i travel i will have 3 or 4 month left on my leave to remain is there any problem about that?

Some history : my spouse visa got cancelled and after long fight with home office they gave me only 6 month leave to remain and its outside the immigration rules that is based on a parent of a British child.
And asked me to apply before this 6 month finish.

When i apply before this 6 month finish which route i will apply ?? And which form?
Will i be able to apply as a parent of British child under the 5 years route or i will stay outside the immigration rules forever??
I would really appreciate if someone one can give a help regards my above questions

Many thanks in advance.

blackkent
Newly Registered

Re: All port warning

Post by blackkent » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:14 pm

First of all, on what basis where you granted Leave Outside of the Rules ? If you were involved in Family Court Proceedings, I am assuming you were granted Leave Outside Of the Rules to enable you finish your proceedings as it will unreasonable to expect you to leave the UK while you are involved in contact proceedings.

So please confirm what basis you were granted leave outside of the rules as it is impossible to advise you without this information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:03 pm

blackkent wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:14 pm
First of all, on what basis where you granted Leave Outside of the Rules ? If you were involved in Family Court Proceedings, I am assuming you were granted Leave Outside Of the Rules to enable you finish your proceedings as it will unreasonable to expect you to leave the UK while you are involved in contact proceedings.

So please confirm what basis you were granted leave outside of the rules as it is impossible to advise you without this information.
Users lengthy previous topic if you wish to read it in link below.

immigration-for-family-members/umm-heal ... 48360.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm

blackkent wrote:

Hi blackkent thanks for your answer as Cr100 mentioned my previous topic before but i also mentioned some of my history in this topic.
No inwas not granting leave to remain outside the rules to enable me to finish my proceeding because as i mentioned family proceeding are finish and i have been granted contact with my child.

I was granted leave to remain outside the rules just for 6 month for being a parent of British child so it's a human rights claim . I don't know if this the answer u want for your question or not.

But i came to the uk early 2016 on spouse visa and end of 2017 it was curtailed due to seperation and removal directions was issued.
Had to make a new application flr fp end jan 2018 but it was treated as invalid and had my fees back because HO decided i don't have a leave in the country to apply or make a new freah claim but they said they will look into it as " one stop notice" then all my file was moved to diffrent people to deal with it went to " immigration enforcement " that was early 2018 and then they kept asking about last updaye from the family court regards my child . But the case was going and they said once i have a final decision from the family court then they will make a decision.
Had a final hearing and final judgment from the family court that i see my son and have contact with him fortnightly and i sent the final judgement to home office and contacted them.
A week later they sent me to enrol my biometric and week later they gave me leave to remain outside the rules for 6 month with work permitted and no pulic funds.

I wonder here why its outside the rules and what i will do before it expires?
I will i apply under certain rule or what i will do .

Interms of the all port warning this was issued on September 2017 when this family proceeding started and i don't know if it's still live or not.
So i wonder how will i know??

Also do you think i can travel safely for 2 or 3 weeks if my leave to remain will just have 2 or 3 month left ??

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

please feel free to ask me anything

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:45 pm

yarab wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm
blackkent wrote:

Hi blackkent thanks for your answer as Cr100 mentioned my previous topic before but i also mentioned some of my history in this topic.
No inwas not granting leave to remain outside the rules to enable me to finish my proceeding because as i mentioned family proceeding are finish and i have been granted contact with my child.

I was granted leave to remain outside the rules just for 6 month for being a parent of British child so it's a human rights claim . I don't know if this the answer u want for your question or not.

But i came to the uk early 2016 on spouse visa and end of 2017 it was curtailed due to seperation and removal directions was issued.
Had to make a new application flr fp end jan 2018 but it was treated as invalid and had my fees back because HO decided i don't have a leave in the country to apply or make a new freah claim but they said they will look into it as " one stop notice" then all my file was moved to diffrent people to deal with it went to " immigration enforcement " that was early 2018 and then they kept asking about last updaye from the family court regards my child . But the case was going and they said once i have a final decision from the family court then they will make a decision.
Had a final hearing and final judgment from the family court that i see my son and have contact with him fortnightly and i sent the final judgement to home office and contacted them.
A week later they sent me to enrol my biometric and week later they gave me leave to remain outside the rules for 6 month with work permitted and no pulic funds.

Interms of the all port warning this was issued on September 2017 when this family proceeding started and i don't know if it's still live or not.

Also do you think i can travel safely for 2 or 3 weeks if my leave to remain will just have 2 or 3 month left ??

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

I think you should request your SAR file from HO which gives previous immigration records & notes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:45 pm
yarab wrote:
blackkent wrote:

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

I think you should request your SAR file from HO which gives previous immigration records & notes.
Thank alot for your advice mate.

Will SAR answer my questions above or it will tell me about all port warning ??
Will they tell me why i didnt meat the immigration rules and why they put me outside the rules ?
Will they tell me which route to apply next time.
I don't think they will give me thewe informations
If yes please tell me how to do it

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:40 pm

yarab wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm
seagul wrote:
yarab wrote:
blackkent wrote:

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

Will they tell me why i didnt meat the immigration rules and why they put me outside the rules ?
SAR may give you very limited information but may not provide you with your exact desired answer.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 am

seagul wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:40 pm
yarab wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm
seagul wrote:
yarab wrote:

I appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

SAR may give you very limited information but may not provide you with your exact desired answer.
So there is no point of applying for SAR if it will not give me my answers.
Interms of all port warning i am trying to sort that out with the court.
Interms of how i will apply before the expiry of my leave to remain any idea ???
Will i be outaide the immigration rule all the time or i can apply under certain rule ( parent od British child) as i have all what they require.
I hope i can have some advice please.
Thanks alot mate

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Can i please have a help with this question ??

I have 5 month left on my brp( leave to remain) and will be travlling for a couple of weeks for a hoilday in August, bg the time i will reurn to uk my brp will have only 2 to 3 month left is therr any problem about that???
Will i have any problem entering the uk????
Please guys i need to have a direct answer.

Many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm

brp will have only 2 to 3 month left is therr any problem about that???
Will i have any problem entering the uk????
No and no.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yarab
Cyprus

Post by yarab » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Thanks alot for your help