ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JESSIES

documents for tier 1

Post by JESSIES » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:35 am

Hi

I spent alot of time reading throught the new guidance forms last night and just wanted to clarify that I got the documents correct. Please let me know if its sufficient:

Age - passport
Earning/UK experience - 12 original payslips, bank statement cover 12 months
Maintenance - bank statement covering 3 months ONLY
english - passport (national of a english speaking country)
qualification - official replacement degree from uni (i lost the original), academic transcript

Additional - tenancy agreement for proof of residence

thanks!!!!

gautamdheeraj
Newly Registered

Post by gautamdheeraj » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 am

Today I called up VFS India to make sure that my application is complete.
Following is list of document they told me:
* Passport
* Form 9 and Appendix 1 (Tier 1)
* 2 Photographs (with some specification)
* Contract of job offer (if applicable)
* Arrangement of Accommodation.
* 15 months bank statement for maintenance funds. Last months should show sufficient funds.
* last 12 months payslips with bank statements.
* Work Experience letter of all previous companies. For current company, You may submit Job Offer.
* All Educational certificate (X, XII, All mark sheets, Degree Certificate).

Then I clarified about accommodation. I asked weather hostels bookings are acceptable. He told "this is not in the list of proof required by BHC". Then I asked him "Of how much time I need to show the booking?". It should be 3 months".

I believe rest documents seems fine to me, but proof of accommodation that also for 3 months. booking amount of some cheap hotel also will cost around 20000 INR, that also non-refundable.

Preparing application for Tier 1 itself has been so stressful for me I am feeling good to be in India itself :) .

- Dheeraj

cgohil

Post by cgohil » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 am

Hi,

I wanted again confirm from you about the documents which they told for maintanance fund.

they told u that
15 months bank statement for maintenance funds. Last months should show sufficient funds.

But it is no where written on the tier 1 guidelines nor it is mentioned in PBS guideline.

they only mentioned that you can either submit any of the documents.
1) 3 month bank statments
2) letter from bank or agency
3) passbook.

Can any body help me if i submit any or the combination of above then till I need to submit the last 15 month bank statements.

Chirag

* Passport
* 15 months bank statement for maintenance funds. Last months should show sufficient funds.
* Work Experience letter of all previous companies. For current company, You may submit Job Offer.

Then I clarified about accommodation. I asked weather hostels bookings are acceptable. He told "this is not in the list of proof required by BHC". Then I asked him "Of how much time I need to show the booking?". It should be 3 months".

I believe rest documents seems fine to me, but proof of accommodation that also for 3 months. booking amount of some cheap hotel also will cost around 20000 INR, that also non-refundable.

Preparing application for Tier 1 itself has been so stressful for me I am feeling good to be in India itself :) .

- Dheeraj[/quote]

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am

Hi!

Thanks for your emails! I'm applying from within the UK and already have a job so I think what I have to submit with my application is different to those applying from overseas. Can someone please clarify that the documents I am submitting are correct/incorrect for those apply WITHIN the UK, thanks

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm

gautamdheeraj wrote:Today I called up VFS India to make sure that my application is complete.
Following is list of document they told me:
* Passport

- Dheeraj
It can not be 15 months, its has to be last three months, preceding your application date. Can you please clarify?

Where is this mention they need all the certificates and marksheets? Who did you talk to for these information?

gautamdheeraj
Newly Registered

Post by gautamdheeraj » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 pm

You should submit 15 months bank statement and last 3 months of which should show required funds.
I have confirmed above requirement twice. VFS Banglore number is 080-40084008. Don't be in doubt, give them a call.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 pm

I know this is what they are replying regarding maintenance fund. But has anyone till now submitted 15 months of bank statement ?