ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification on earnings criteria...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

urgentr

Clarification on earnings criteria...

Post by urgentr » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi here is the proofs that i submit for the earnings. Please let me know if this would be enuf.

<B>Previous Earnings: 20 Points Claimed </B>
I claim points for the period 19th Jun 07 to 31st May 08.
ï‚· For the period from 19th Jun 07 to 05th Apr 08 I have enclosed the Pay slips & Original P60 Form. Since my secondment in UK started on 19th Jun 07, the P60 Form exactly mirrors the Period claimed detailing the exact amounts of earnings for which the points are claimed
ï‚· For the period 06th Apr 08 to 31st May 08 I have enclosed the Pay slips & Bank Statements showing the Gross and Net Amount Credited into my Bank Account
<B>Note:</B> To further prove my earnings I have enclosed my bank statements since 30th Oct 07. My Personal Bank Account was opened only on 05th Oct 07 and eventually started receiving my salary in this account from Nov 07.

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 pm

I also forgot to add that we are moving office so the office address on the last payslip will not be the same as the rest. Shoudl I mention it or not worry about it.

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 pm

sorry - posted in the wrong post