ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS dont require property papers anymore for UK Visitor Visa?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

VFS dont require property papers anymore for UK Visitor Visa?

Post by girish » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi,
Today morning my parents visited to Cochin VFS for their visitor visa submission. I would be sponsoring their trip and they had gone to VFS with their Fixed Deposits, Bank statements, My UK Bank stements, Sponsor Letter, etc...They also tried to submit their property papers(photocopy/Original) viz Land property and house properties that they own but the folks in VFS said it is not required any more despite insisting them to accept it.

Has anyone had similar experience and is aware of this change that only India bank statements/Fiances are sufficient and Not property papers? I thought its always good to show property papers to ensure they have tie ups in India?

Slightly worried as i have applied for 2 years visa this time :(

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: VFS dont require property papers anymore for UK Visitor Visa?

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Read another member recent experience

general-uk-immigration-forum/10-year-st ... 81920.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.